My family and I just stayed there for 3 nights. The hotel was very clean, and we enjoyed our stay. The pool was nice, we had a lot of time in it to ourselves. Not much in the area attraction wise, but it is a really quick drive to the falls. Tons of restaurants and shopping about a mile down the road. The complementary breakfast was enjoyed by all. We would stay again if we came back to the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern - Heart of shopping district; US Route 62; 5 mi to Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Best Western, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Summit Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Summit Hotel Niagara Falls
- Best Western Summit Inn Niagara Falls
- Best Western Niagara Falls