We stayed one night on our way to Toronto. We were able to find a good deal at this hotel, nearer to the Niagara Falls airport than the Falls. Even though it was near the airport, we found it to be a quiet hotel. Very clean and the bed was comfortable. Our room was on the 2nd floor. I don't know if they had an elevator or not, we didn't see it. So be prepared to take the stairs. I suspect that their "handicapped" designated rooms may be on the 1st floor. Breakfast was your typical fare but easier than trying to find a breakfast place in the area. The Falls weren't that far away, a short drive away to the American side and Goat Island. We found that we prefer the American side as opposed to staying on the Canadian side, cheaper for one thing, and less zooey for another.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern - Heart of shopping district; US Route 62; 5 mi to Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Best Western Summit Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Summit Hotel Niagara Falls
- Best Western Summit Inn Niagara Falls
- Best Western Niagara Falls