The hotel is nice. The staff was very friendly and the hotel was clean. The breakfast was good but we stayed there for 6 day and it was the same every morning. The pool is nice but the bathrooms are all the way at the other end of the hotel or you go to your room if closer. The internet did not work so well in my room. There is no elevator so if you have someone in your group that can’t do stairs make sure you are on the first floor. It was not too far from the places we were going to that was very nice. Over all it was a very nice place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern - Heart of shopping district; US Route 62; 5 mi to Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Best Western, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Best Western Summit Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Summit Hotel Niagara Falls
- Best Western Summit Inn Niagara Falls
- Best Western Niagara Falls