The Best Western Summit Inn never fails to meet expectations. My husband and I have stayed at this hotel numerous times in the past few years and it just keeps getting better.
This was our second weekend get away already this year and both stays were wonderful. Location is fantastic, a few minutes from the outlet mall and various other shopping venues. The bowling alley next door is great with its moonlight bowling.
The breakfast buffet is always fresh and well supplied.
I love this hotel, the staff, the facilities and location and will probably be returning within the next couple of months for yet another mini vacation.
I do wish that there was an adult time at the pool area. Although pool is open until 10pm, there were always young children splashing, screaming and jumping right until the closing time. Would be nice if they had an over 16 rule after 9pm for us adults that are staying without kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern - Heart of shopping district; US Route 62; 5 mi to Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Best Western, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Best Western Summit Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Summit Hotel Niagara Falls
- Best Western Summit Inn Niagara Falls
- Best Western Niagara Falls