“Trip to Niagara Falls”

A Best Western traveler
Reviewed November 21, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWSummitInnMgr, Front Office Manager at Best Western Summit Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

There are newer reviews for Best Western Summit Inn

Reviewed November 18, 2012

We stayed two nights at the Best Western the staff was pleasant.... rooms have been renovated with comfortable beds & lots of pillows. The lower price works good when its just a shopping trip. There is a nice pool and continental breakfast. We would go there again.

Room Tip: We were on the second floor and you have to carry your luggage up there is no elavator. Closer to th...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your kind compliment! We should have elevators installed before next summer so hopefully your next trip will be much easier. See you soon!

-Kristina

Reviewed November 13, 2012

We stayed here for the first time this weekend for only 1 night. The hotel was really nice and we enjoyed our stay.The young girl who checked us in was very friendly and made us feel very welcome. The room was spotless and very comfortable. We had easy access to our room and was able to enjoy the pool during our stay. Thank you for heating your pool,,,i found it to be a good change from other hotels that we have stayed in. Nothing worse going into a indoor pool that is cold. We also enjoyed the breakfast and it was good to have something warm to eat besides a coffee and muffin. We will definetly be returning to this hotel. Thank for a nice stay and see you soon

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
BWSummitInnMgr, Manager at Best Western Summit Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

Thank you very much for your nice review! We hope to see you again!

Reviewed November 11, 2012

A girlfriend and I stayed at this hotel Nov 2 - 4th. We were there for a shopping weekend. The hotel is nice. Our room was very clean the beds are very firm but comfortable. The washroom is very small, couldn't open the door all the way because it hit the toilet! The breakfast is good, plenty to eat. The staff was friendly and helpful. I would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
BWSummitInnMgr, Front Office Manager at Best Western Summit Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Thank you for your kind review! Remember to use promo code "Canada" to receive a discount if booking through our website. We hope to see you again soon.

-Kristina Baird

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Since this was the fifth time I have stayed at the Best Western Summit Inn over the years, I can say with certainty that this property continuously improves. If it had an elevator and sliding glass doors from the parking lot to the lobby entrance, I would without hesitation rate it five circles (excellent). As for my recent stay, the check in and check out were quick. Since I booked three months in advance, I got a fantastic manager's special rate of $67.22 (this amount included taxes and fees). The room I had (room 202) was clean and quiet. The king size bed was very comfortable, and I had a good night's rest. I used the gym, and the True treadmill was great. All the equipment at the exercise facility worked fine. The free breakfast was a full breakfast, not a continental breakfast. There were scrambled eggs and most everything else you would want to fill you up. All the staff were friendly and courteous. The front desk person had no problem giving me a late check out until noon. I enjoyed the complimentary USA Today newspaper in the hotel lobby that this Best Western provides its guests. I am looking forward to my sixth visit in the foreseeable future.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank MrLorin
BWSummitInnMgr, Front Office Manager at Best Western Summit Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2012

Thank You for your review! We have an elevator and sliding doors in the works here as soon as the architect finishes the plans. Thank you for the awesome suggestions!

Kristina Baird

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Good service, average location, 10 drive to Niagara Falls and 15 minutes to Boulevard Mall. Free wireless. Wireless is good, you can stream low video quality movies. Breakfast included. Not the best breakfast, but makes a full start of the day.

Room Tip: Hotel has 2 floors, we stayed on the ground floor with windows overlooking backyard.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
BWSummitInnMgr, Front Office Manager at Best Western Summit Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Thank you very much for your kind review! We hope to see you again in the future!

Kristina Baird
Front Office Manager

Reviewed October 17, 2012

My husband and I decided to go to Niagara Falls, NY for our anniversary. I waited too late to make reservations at the Seneca Casino - it was only available for 2 of our 3 nights. So I needed to find a place for the first night. As always, I hunted for something that provided breakfast as this is very important to my husband and I. This is not in a secluded section so there are other options for breakfast if need be. I also chose this place because it provides wifi. First off - It was very easy to find. 2ndly, the young man who checked us in was a great asset to Best Western!!! He was fantastic! I happen to be very picky when it comes to the room so I can only give it a 9 out of 10. To some it would have actually been a 10 but I noticed a few things that were in need of repair. I also noticed that the toilet could have been cleaner, however, the most important parts were clean. I think that there should have been 2 wastepaper baskets but other than that the room was nice. It did not have a skeezy feel to it and the hallway was very clean as well. Breakfast was nice. This location has a very nice sized room for the food and another section with additional seating. There are many food options to choose from. I am not a breakfast person but my husband is and he had no complaints. Checking out was no problem. If we ever return to Niagara Falls then this would probably be where we would stay, however, I would still do a price comparison first as I do think it was overpriced. Perhaps I will investigate getting a discount. We are eligible for AARP - lol.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank You very much for your response! I would appreciate if you could either call the hotel or email us to let us know what room you stayed in so that I may address your concerns about the cleanliness of the toilet with the housekeeping staff.

Please always remember to book ahead of time to save money on your room, the earlier you book the cheaper it is. Also, as our repeat guests receive special discounts if you would like to stay again please call the hotel directly to book so that we can give you the best price.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

-Kristina Baird