This hotel is a good choice for Canadians who are cross-border shopping. Its very close to the Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls, and well priced for what you get. The rooms are clean and bright, the breakfast had lots of options and there is even a fitness centre with some good cardio equipment. We stayed here and then also drove down to Walden Galleria (about 30 minutes south) to get the most of our 24 hour allowance before returning home. The hotel was full, but we had no issues with noise at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern - Heart of shopping district; US Route 62; 5 mi to Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Best Western, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Summit Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Summit Hotel Niagara Falls
- Best Western Summit Inn Niagara Falls
- Best Western Niagara Falls