Chose this hotel for our stay while visiting Niagara Falls. It was very convenient to everything - not far from the falls, about 15 minutes, and close to lots of eating and shopping places. The hotel staff was great! Arrived early and they recommended a very nice place to eat while the room, although reported cleaned, was checked for its readiness. It was a terrific recommendation. When we returned, we were able to check in right away. The accommodations were excellent. Although we are not usually "takers" for the continental breakfast, we did check it out and found it to be adequate, with a decent variety of hot choices. The staff was on top of keeping it freshly replenished, as well. The staff was always available to answer any questions we might have and was very helpful with their recommendations. If there would be a change recommended, it would be that the front door be a sliding door, which might make it a little easier to get in and out with the luggage cart. We would definitely stay here again on a return trip to the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern - Heart of shopping district; US Route 62; 5 mi to Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Best Western, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Best Western Summit Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Summit Hotel Niagara Falls
- Best Western Summit Inn Niagara Falls
- Best Western Niagara Falls