This is a nice hotel. It has a big indoor pool, a big exercise room, a big breakfast room with a good breakfast, but no elevator. It needs an elevator. We had two rooms - a King room and two doubles. They were both nice rooms with comfortable beds. We felt this was a good value and only 10 minutes from the falls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern - Heart of shopping district; US Route 62; 5 mi to Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Best Western so you can book your BEST WESTERN Summit Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Summit Hotel Niagara Falls
- Best Western Summit Inn Niagara Falls
- Best Western Niagara Falls