Booked room for a 2 day stay for daughters dance competition in niagara falls, ny.
1. Rooms are SUPER SMALL....difficult to even walk around in these rooms.
2. Hotel allows drinking in the halls, to the point that the floors are cluttered with beer cans
3. No hot water while we were there....
4. They closed the pool all day without posting a sign
5. Someone was shot dead 100 feet from the property while were there
Staff were good, helpful...breakfast was ok - fruit, breads, hard boiled eggs, coffee..nothing great. We left after the first night and got a room somewhere else....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern - Heart of shopping district; US Route 62; 5 mi to Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Best Western, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Summit Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Summit Hotel Niagara Falls
- Best Western Summit Inn Niagara Falls
- Best Western Niagara Falls