We stayed at the Best Western Summit Inn recently for one night, as we were passing through the Buffalo/Niagara area. We were very pleasantly surprised at the quality of accomodations and friendly staff at the Summit Inn. The place has been recently rennovated and rooms are clean and modern. Breakfast was the standard BW fare, but there were plenty of options from waffles, to pastry, yogurt, cereal and hard boiled eggs. Good coffee too!
Hotel is very close to the Outlet Mall, so if you are doing some cross-border shopping this is the place to stay. Only complaint is no elevator to the 2nd floor, but apparently it's being installed sometime over the next year (and this is a really small complaint). We will most definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern - Heart of shopping district; US Route 62; 5 mi to Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Best Western, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Summit Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Summit Hotel Niagara Falls
- Best Western Summit Inn Niagara Falls
- Best Western Niagara Falls