“it was time to try it again...”
Review of The Western Door

The Western Door
Ranked #27 of 297 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed December 28, 2011

we have not been to the western door for at least a year as i felt the resturant had gone down in food quality, it just was not as good as it was when they opend so we took some time off. well on the 27th my hubby took me there as i wanted to eat at a nice resturant. well where we live there arn't any nice high end resturants so we go to the casino about 45 min from our home where they have two nice resturants as well as a buffet and a cafe'.well we had a super nice meal,i had a starter of the blackened scallops and a main dish of king crab and a backed sweet potato with brown suger butter and a side grilled green asparagus.the desert was a trio of cream brulee yumm!! my husband had a starter of french onion soup with a main dish of bone in ribeye and the sweet potato with brown suger butter and a side dish of steamed green asparagus.he did not have a desert,but he did have coffee..overall the the food has improved greatly. the Service has alwasys been wounderfull as is the Atmosphere.

1  Thank davsbabe

Reviewed December 17, 2011

You really can't go wrong here. Great from start to finish. Excellent wine list also.

Reviewed November 24, 2011

Went here for our thanksgiving runaway and found it very enjoyable. I had the turkey special, crab bisque both very good. My better half had kobe filet...outstanding...western door casino...excellent. Great service and atmosphere.

Reviewed November 12, 2011

Had dinner this week at the Western Door Steakhouse at the Seneca Caino. I had the Filet Mignon and it was very tender and tasty and cooked perfectly. My husband had the surf and turf and he was not happy at all. The lobster tail was so overcooked he could not get it out of the shell and the filet was raw. The side dishes were cold but the bread basket selection was very good. The service was excellent and the atmosphere was pleasant. I would give them another chance and eat here again.

Reviewed November 12, 2011

One of the better buffets that I've been to. Quality food and a great selection. The restaurant is comfortable with wonderful Native American Senece design.