Tripadvisor
Niagara Falls
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews bob evans outlet mall great hotel complimentary breakfast parking lot min drive would stay again enjoyed our stay breakfast area clean hotel fashion outlets front desk staff waffles easy access shopping trip convenient location a great stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed at the Hampton inn for the Niagara blizzard hockey tournament challenge. Staff exceeded our expectations, we were greeted by a poster welcoming our hockey team as well as the team logo being posted on a party room dedicated to us. Breakfast was excellent and a little bit different every day. We were made to feel welcome and the staff showed an active interest in our progress during the tournament. Thank you very much for helping us to have a memorable experience at the tournament and being attentive/flexible to our needs. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with friends
JimV1209, General Manager at Hampton Inn Niagara Falls / Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for the awesome review! Your kind words are truly appreciated by all of our staff members. This was a brand new experience for the members of our staff and we certainly enjoyed having you with us just as much as you enjoyed being here and participating in the tournament. Our mantra is to provide exceptional HAMPTONALITY to all of our guests and we are so happy that we were able to do that for your team. We certainly would welcome you back next year should you return to compete again. Best wishes to you and your team during the rest of your season!!!

Reviewed January 7, 2020

Double charged me for my room stay - when I asked for my money back they ensured me that is has been refunded - 2 weeks passed and still no refund - when I asked again for proof that they sent refund - they said oh it wasn’t processed and that they are processing now - fast forward 2 weeks I receive my refund but they over charged me 6$ - spoke to the Hilton guest correspondence they did not issue any comp for over 1 month wasted of my time following up and my horrible experience.

They would rather keep 100$ then keep a happy customer. General manager lies and tells you things are happening when they aren’t. Even lied and said his manager is no longer with the company.

Still fighting for my 6$ back - they do not care about anything. Worst customer experience at a hotel in my life. Stay anywhere but a Hampton Inn or Hilton corporate also did not help me one bit.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
JimV1209, General Manager at Hampton Inn Niagara Falls / Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2020

Let me start by apologizing to you that you had such a bad experience at the property. This is not the norm at the vast majority of Hampton Inns or Hilton properties. However, you have chosen the wrong property with which to place this review. I am the General Manager of the property on Niagara Falls Blvd near the Fashion Outlet Mall and have been for 11 months now. I have not left the company. I do not believe I have ever spoken to you and I do not believe anyone on my team has. Because you do not use your name I have no way to check any records of your stay but I can assure you that had you stayed at our property this situation would have been handled much differently. Please feel free to reach out to me at anytime if you would like to discuss this further and I may be able to get you in touch with the correct property so that your issues can be made right.

Reviewed December 25, 2019

Stayed one night after doing some Christmas shopping. Room was clean and comfortable, breakfast was great and included smoothies and fresh juice in addition to a few hot items. Santa was visiting the breakfast area in the morning for an added bit of fun. Staff are friendly and clearly care that your visit is the best one possible.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
JimV1209, General Manager at Hampton Inn Niagara Falls / Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2019

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us and for the kind review here on TripAdvisor. We know that you have many choices on where to stay when you travel and our team works hard to ensure you have an awesome stay with exceptional HAMPTONALITY! We look forward to seeing you again on any future visit you may make to the Niagara
Falls area. Happy New Year!

Reviewed November 26, 2019

We prefer this Hampton over the other one (near the casino). Facility is clean and well maintained. Great staff. Kudos to Ariel at the front desk. She was ever so pleasant and even gave us a comp. upgrade to a king with jacuzzi tub. The pool is very nice. You can't do laps but it is great for water exercises and splashing about. Depth is good, 31/2 to 5 feet. Comp. breakfast was better than other hotels. Food offerings change every day. Manned by a delightful attendant Tiffany, we enjoyed our first breakfast of the usual cold foods plus the hot offerings: first day: scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, home fries. Second morning was: western omelettes and French toast fingers. they change the flavours of the waffles everyday as well. This is a great place to stay for a quick weekend getaway. It is within driving distance of everything (shopping/restaurants). Highly recommend it. We will return.

Date of stay: November 2019
JimV1209, General Manager at Hampton Inn Niagara Falls / Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2019

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us and for your awesome review here on TripAdvisor. Our team works hard every day to provide our guests with exceptional HAMPTONALITY and Ariel and Tiffany are just two fine examples of that and they appreciate the shout out. We are so happy that you enjoyed your time with us ans we look forward to seeing you again on any future visits you may make to the Niagara Falls area. Happy Holidays!!

Reviewed November 24, 2019

This was a great stay at Hamton Inn. I appreciate the 6:00 AM breakfast and the Bigelow Tea! The entire staff was very helpful. A young lady on your staff used her own Ice/Snow scraper to help clean the 10" of snow from the customers cars. That was service miles above what I expected. Please thank all the staff.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
JimV1209, General Manager at Hampton Inn Niagara Falls / Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2019

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us and for your wonderful review here on TripAdvisor. We know you have many choices on where to stay when you travel. Our team strives every day to meet and exceed the expectations of every guest and provide them with exceptional HAMPTONALITY. We are thrilled that we were able to do that for you during your recent stay. We look forward to seeing you again on any future visit you may make to the Niagara Falls area.