“Best place in Niagara.”

Moonlite Motel
Ranked #18 of 50 Hotels in Niagara Falls
“Best place in Niagara.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2012

The service was great, the beds comfy, the rooms bug-free...all for a price that beats the cheap chain motels. Best in Niagara.

• Stayed July 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Sheboygan, Wisconsin
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2012

Room was clean, but dated. The staff was courteous and helpful. Grandkids loved the very clean outside pool. Coffee and a sweet roll for the free continental breakfast. There is a free shuttle trolley out front that runs every hour; be sure to ask the motel clerk for your free pass. We took it to the Falls for the night illumination. If you plan to spend most of your day sighteseeing, I would give this place a try.

Gosport, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2012

Excellent and perfect for what I needed - Nice spacious clean rooms with good service. Excellent stuff.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Scranton, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

Good value for money. Clean, no frills. Well maintained. Good stay for family. Nice people. Breakfast lacking but Mc Donald's just down the street.

Room Tip: Make sure you get back early, we got stuck by the trolley and had to take a taxi. Taxi drive drove u...
1 Thank Sammy1228
central NY
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2012

The Moonlite Motel is a small family-run motel on Niagara Falls Blvd. We stayed for two nights and I booked directly through the owner by calling the motel myself. If you are looking for a clean, comfortable room with a reasonable price, this is the place to stay. The motel is an older style motel on a busy road, however, the rooms are very clean and recently painted. The cleanliness factor is a big deal for me and I was impressed with that right away. The rooms aren't luxurious or fancy, but the beds are comfortable, there is a good little refrigerator, and the people who run the motel are very helpful. The only thing I would recommend is better lighting...it's a little dim in the room, though the bathroom was well lit. There is an outdoor pool which we found to be very clean and it was nice to have a place to cool off after a long day. Also, a big plus is that the motel subscribes to the free shuttle service offered by the city of Niagara Falls. About once an hour, the shuttle stops across the street from the motel and will take you almost all the way to the falls on the American side. From there it is easy to access either the Canadian or American falls through the state park about a block or two from the shuttle drop off. The shuttle runs from 9 till midnight...plenty of time to see everything. That alone saved us quite a bit of money on tolls and parking. We parked our car at the motel on Tuesday and didn't have to move it again till we left on Thursday. The location is convenient if you want to eat out or make a run to a store...noticed a Target and a Rite Aid as well as many gas stations and chain restaurants within a mile of the motel. If you're looking to be pampered with amenities and you want to pay twice the price, check out some other hotel/motel...but if you're looking for a good value, convenience, and a clean room, check in at the Moonlite Motel.

1 Thank gentoo65
Ashburn, VA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2012

The motel was reasonable and the hosts were very warm. They provided us with a lot of valuable information about the Niagara Falls park, it's various activities, maps and parking at the park. They also provided us good information about the activities and maps on the Canada side as well.The room price comes with complimentary breakfast. The hosts provided milk for the kids as well. Rooms were clean and comfortable. We visited them in June 2012 and will stay there again on our next trip.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Austintown, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2012

I booked June 20,21 at this Motel the Jacuzzi suite through Hotels.com. After we booked i read the reviews and was a bit nervous of some of the reviews regarding the property and the staff.We arrived after the cancelation time and upon check in asked a question about our jacuzzi room,The front desklady laughed then she must have realized by the look on my face that I wasnt.She said "we have no jacuzzi rooms" .I was furious,I wasnt angry with her but at the Hotels.com representative that had blatently lied to me. She said because we booked thru a different site that she could not refund our money but if we could get hold of hotels.com and have them call her she would explain,forgo the cancellation time frame,and cancel our reservation so we could get a refund from them.I almost just kept our reservation because the property was amazingly clean and the pool looked very nice,but it was our 20 yr anniversary and we really wanted a jacuzzi room (in hindsight i wish we would have stayed here)..we waited in our truck searching for a new room when the front desk lady came out and told us that Hotels.com had called and it was all handled and the next day the money was back in our account...also she had called up and down niagara falls blvd to help us find the jacuzzi room we wanted..while i wont dispute the reviews of others i did not find this sweet lady as a person trying to nickel and dime me but as completely helpful even though she didnt make one cent off of me..and for that I am grateful and i thank her.Now granted I never say the inside of the room so I cant say how they are but I was impressed with all I did see.We are returning to the area in august and I guarantee the first place i check for avalability is the Moonlight Motel...on a side note from my own experience and reading some other reviews it appears a lot of the issues center around booking companies so it may be wise to just call and deal with the Motel directly

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple