For the value, it is top of my list, and when I am watching my budget this will be my choice. I could have rated the hotel "Very Good" if not for the delay when we checked-in; we arrived at 1:40 PM (after a seven hour drive) , although the room was not ready, we checked in anyway. We were asked to wait for another hour so we decided to go the outlet mall nearby. We returned at about 3:30 pm, and the room was still not ready; we were not able to get to our room until 4 PM. Granted that the official check-in time was 3PM, the Inn was late for an hour based from the said check in time. The staff said they had several occupants who checked out that Sunday, and they were overwhelmed to clean the vacated rooms. We stayed at the Inn for two nights and checked -out at 5:50 AM, I guess we gave them a favor checking out early so they have ample time to clean room 229 for the next occupants; for those occupants - lucky you. I believed they should have at least reciprocated us of some token (like an official apology from the Hotel GM (or offer us at least a late check out even though we had advance plans to leave early anyway or just to reach out to check if everything is fine despite of the delay or even offer at least some complimentary token of appreciation of our patience and understanding, the value is not that important but the principle that counts.)
Nonetheless, the room in general was clean and comfortable except that fixtures and appliances need to be dusted-off and some linens had holes and needs a bit of starch. But, the carpet is clean enough for me to go barefoot and no stains; the bathroom is clean and well kept. I am a bit meticulous in some aspect because I used to travel a lot for business, and I have stayed at several hotels, domestic and international. We had a bad experience with a Days Inn Hotel five years ago and we had never stayed at a Days Inn until now, and this time it was a huge improvement, and we will stay here again when we are conservative in our budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms include high speed internet, hair dryer, television, Refrigerator, Iron & Ironing board, with a washer and dryer available on the premises, and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool for all of our guests to enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Niagara Falls/Buffalo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites - Niagara Falls / Buffalo
- Days Inn & Suites - Niagara Falls / Buffalo Hotel Niagara Falls
- Days Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Days Inn