We stayed at this hotel on a Saturday night and were awakened at 12:20 am by a party going on in the room beside us. We called the front desk to complain about the noise and he said he would take care of the problem. At 12:45am there was no change, the noise of loud conversation, people going in and out of the room, people knocking on the door and banging on the walls kept on going on. We called the front desk again, and again he said he would take care of the problem. again there was no fix to the problem. At 1:15 am we went to the front desk and complained about the noise again in person. The front desk clerk (who looked like had just woke up himself) said there was nothing he could do about it.
We then asked for a refund, as we thought it would be better to drive home to Toronto at 1:30 in the morning, than not get any sleep at this dump. He said he could not give us a refund, that we would have to call Mr Ricky Patel his manager the next day. When we call Mr Ricky Patel the next day he said he would not give us a refund because we did not give the clerk enough notices about the noise. We called the front desk clerk three times in 90 minutes and this is not enough notice! I asked Mr Ricky Patel (The self proclaimed owner of the hotel) how many times we have to call to complain and he said three times. We did contact front desk three times and nothing was done. Mr ricky patel again said he would not refund our money.
A good hotel would have been very apologetiic and given a refund. If Mr Ricky Patel is the owner of this hotel, he obviously doesn't care about the concerns of his guests. There were five large pizza boxes outside of the next door room and garbage bags with empty bottles outside. There were at least twenty people in that room and they kept on coming and going, in and out for the whole time, knocking on the door, slamming the door, baning on the walls and yelling in the room.
This hotel has the worst customer service I have ever experienced. The rooms are old and outdated, they were musty and smelled of curry. Stay away from this hotel if you like a quiet relaxing night. the walls are paper thin and cars are parked right outdie your room door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms include high speed internet, hair dryer, television, Refrigerator, Iron & Ironing board, with a washer and dryer available on the premises, and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool for all of our guests to enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Niagara Falls/Buffalo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites - Niagara Falls / Buffalo
- Days Inn & Suites - Niagara Falls / Buffalo Hotel Niagara Falls
- Days Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Days Inn