Nice front desk service. We arrived earlier than 3pm to check in but room is not available. Front desk staff offered extra help and called us on our cell that our room was ready around 2pm, while we shopped in the shopping outlet. Good service.
Nice breakfast, esp. we can DO IT OUR OWN Waffles (hard to find other hotels stays had those Waffle machine).
Room is very clean, had small fridge, even small automatic security lockbox.
Tiny parking lots but good enough for guests to park their car (outdoor swimming pool is located in the middle of parking lot)
Bad side :
1/ If your room is on 2nd floor, you have to climb up by stairs - no onsite elevator. (This is the main point I might not go back for hotel stay !)
2/ They had hair dryer inside the washroom; but when you take it out & use it, you have to hold the "ON" button while using it. (LOL : I have to hold that button, for my mom to use it).
3/ They had tiny coffee maker inside the room, but don't comes with coffee jar; instead, you have to put the hotel paper cup in, to make a coffee.
4/ You can hear other guests from next room, across the wall, inside where the room we stayed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms include high speed internet, hair dryer, television, Refrigerator, Iron & Ironing board, with a washer and dryer available on the premises, and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool for all of our guests to enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Niagara Falls/Buffalo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites - Niagara Falls / Buffalo
- Days Inn & Suites - Niagara Falls / Buffalo Hotel Niagara Falls
- Days Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Days Inn