“Hotel staff cares.”

Days Inn & Suites Niagara Falls/Buffalo
Ranked #16 of 50 Hotels in Niagara Falls
“Hotel staff cares.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2012

Very clean hotel with upgrades. Peaceful environment minutes from the attractions. Helpful friendly staff that obviously cared about the hotel and guests. Excellent experience!

• Stayed July 2012
2 Thank Mjacobs1
, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Niagara Falls/Buffalo, responded to this review, July 5, 2012
We are glad you liked our rooms and services we were able to provided you while visiting the Niagara Falls, NY area.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Aurora, Ontario, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2012

Once we checked in we realized we had paid for location, and not for accommodation. The a/c didn't work properly, even though we asked twice for it to be fixed. The room was cheaply furnished, the carpets and bathtub stained. The continental breakfast was cheap - bagels, bread, cereal - all carbed up. Not even yogurt. The hallways were not clean, something we noticed coming back from the hotel pool. The beds were extremely hard, and there were stains on the bedding for one of our beds! I couldn't be paid to stay at another Days Inn after this experience.

Room Tip: Ask to be put in the tower, not the motel part. Perhaps that was the problem, but for $200 I should...
1 Thank Jodi T
It seems to me that this review has been posted on the wrong hotel, we have had no reports to the front desk about the AC not working in a room. The other thing is that we do not serve Bagels for breakfast, we have fresh Belgium waffles at our location.
I do ask that please re-check on the location of the hotel you actually stayed at. We are sorry that you had a bad experience at a particular Days Inn, as we are all individuality owned and operated please do give other Days Inn’s a chance.
Thank you.

Travelers are raving about these Niagara Falls hotels

Erie, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2012

As a traveler who is in a wheelchair, it is so difficult to find a truly wheelchair accessible, affordable hotel. After an extensive search we found this Days Inn, and I am so glad we did. I was impressed from the beginning when Danielle, the front desk check-in agent, saw me getting out of the car. She came out and took my credit card and ID in and began our check-in while I took my time getting out of the car.

Upon entering the room, I was very impressed with the ample space to maneuver a wheelchair around the bed and room. The big test was the bathroom. I was very pleased with the roominess of the bathroom, as well as the tub shower, which my personal shower bench fit into. The only drawback was that there was no handheld shower head extension mounted on the wall. Had I been traveling alone, I would not have been able to adjust the spray to where I needed it. I brought this to the front desk and management's attention, and they were very receptive to my suggestion.

Ricky, the manager, was very accommodating. He went out of his way to help us with directions, hints about local establishments and our needs within the hotel.

The only issue we had was our neighbor seemed to keep his/her TV on all night and it was easily heard by us through the walls. The air conditioner and fan was helpful in drowning out the sound. We didn't report it, so it in no way should reflect neglect of the hotel staff to remedy our problem.

We enjoyed our stay at this Days Inn and are already looking to book another stay next year.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience while staying at our location. As always we do like to take suggestions form guest experience and we are looking to replace the standard showerhead to hand held showerhead after you had given us this idea. Thank you
Newton, Massachusetts
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2012

This hotel was ok, We arrived at 4pmm check - in time is 3pm.Our room was not ready and when I ask why wasn't the room all set the, room service lady said because its not. Room was spacious, clean and the hotel its self is quiet and calm. Other than the room service remark this hotel was alright.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
We do understand that check-in time is not until 3pm but most of the time we are not able to finish cleaning the rooms before 3pm as Housekeeping needs time to give you an nice and clean room. Next time we do suggest to call us directly and give us an estimated time of arrival so we can do our best to have the room ready before you do arrive. I am glad that everything went well after checking-in. Thank you.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2012

Excellent service at the front desk from Tabitha and Sandra. They tried their beat to take care of us

• Stayed June 2012
This seems to me that this review was written for the wrong location because we do not have a Tabitha or a Sandra work at our location. On behalf of the other Days Inn you might have stayed at which is also independently owned and operated, we are glad that they were able to accommodate your needs and hope that you continue to stay at this Brand. Thank you
Alburtis, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2012

To be honest I am shocked by the bad recent reviews on here. We just returned from a 3 night stay(June 17-20) and had a great time. We are 2 adults and 3 kids, ages 13, 9 and 5.
We only paid $80 a night(plus tax) with our AAA and had a suite with 2 kings beds, a twin size sofa bed, micro. and fridge. Our room was immaculate and you could tell it had recently been renovated. Perhaps the poor reviews are for rooms that have yet to be renovated? I wish I had taken pix. of the rooms to post on here. Bathroom had granite countertop and the rest of the bathroom looked brand new. Beds were very comfy but the pillows were a little lumpy. Only problem we had were the walls are thin so we could here the people next door when they got loud and were carrying on. Thank goodness the a/c helped drone them out.

Breakfast consisted of make your own mini belgian waffles(which were so delicious I wish I had made some and brought them home with me), frosted flakes, raisin bran, oatmeal, bread for toasting, fresh fruit and milk. Plus jellies, peanut butter, real butter, Mrs. Butterworths' syrup etc. Also there was a machine with Florida's natural OJ (yummy) and apple juice, plus cold milk and coffee.

Pool area was nice and clean and open from 11am-11pm(kids wished it opened at 9am so they could swim before the drive home). we bought pool noodles and stuff at the Dollar tree for the kids to use at the pool.

Front desk was very helpful on several occasions, although the 3 women staff we encountered were much friendlier then the man.

Took us 10-15 minutes to get to the American Falls with good traffic and 20-25 during rush hour times due to locals on the road.

Overall we had an excellent stay for the amount of $$$ we paid!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for sharing your experience and taking the time out to write a review, we are glad you and your family enjoyed staying at our hotel.
Westford, Massachusetts
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2012

I guess it always depends on your expectations. We knew we were going for a low cost one-night stay so we weren't expecting anything great. On the plus side, the room itself seemed clean (we did a thorough bedbug check), the beds were comfortable, an everything worked fine. Noise level was a little worse than average. We were on a second floor interior corridor - there are no elevators. Negatives - location is 15-20 minutes from the falls in a not-terrific neighborhood. The public areas were pretty shabby - the hall to our room was positively nasty with a huge dark stain on the carpet at the entrance. Breakfast was a joke, juice machine only had orange, toaster burnt everything and couldn't be adjusted, very limited offerings. All in all it met our basic needs but I am not sure I would stay again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family