“Good Room and Great Value”

Days Inn & Suites Niagara Falls/Buffalo
Ranked #17 of 50 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Merritt Island, Florida
“Good Room and Great Value”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

The room was good and the bed was good. Room had a slight odor but not so bad that I needed to change rooms. The hotel is at a great location for going to the falls and is a good value for any family with a budget for hotel stays. The staff was very friendly and the breakfast was above average. The room and the bathroom were clean and the bed was comfortable and the area was quite and safe. The hotel is close to alot of different restaurants. I would stay here again if I ever come back to the falls.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank markb727

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Reviewed May 25, 2012

The hotel is about 10 min from the Niagara Falls. The staff and the room were good. The room were clean and comfortable. It is perfect for the price range. I could have never expected more than they offer in terms of stay.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Bhavik123
Reviewed May 23, 2012

Overall we were pleased with our 2 night stay at this Day's Inn, especially at the rate of $60.74 per night, for a king room.

When we travel, we don't book accommodations based on decor, I could care less about up to date style and trim. All I expect is a clean, comfortable room and yes the room was very clean, and it even had a hairdryer and a small fridge to store our left over ribs from Famous Daves bbq.

The sleep quality I'm rating low, because this king mattress had seen better day's! We stayed in room 110, just under the stairs to the second level. First sign that this mattress was old was when I walked into the room and noticed that the mattress corners at the feet end were curling up slightly. Second sign, was when I quickly lifted off the sheets to check for bugs, (no signs of bugs, great) but noticed how compressed and thin the mattress looked. And third, we later found it to be very lumpy, creaky and the whole thing moved a lot when one of us rolled over.

I hope the hotel management see's this and changes this mattress pronto!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank DHPhotography
Seneca, South Carolina
Reviewed May 19, 2012

This hotel was perfect for us. We were trying to economize and this hotel filled the bill. Few amenities are not a problem because of the location. You are seldom in the room. The beds were comfortable and the rooms and bathrooms were clean. In fact the hotel exceeded my expectations and I would stay there again. There is plenty to see and do, and plenty of opportunities to spend money.

• Stayed May 2012
1 Thank Mrbigdaddy
Caledon, Canada
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Stayed here for one night last week, the room was very clean and newer furniture, flat screen TV and WiFi, nice big bathroom. Price includes a free Continental breakfast, pretty sparce but good coffee. There are a couple of restaurant / Bars within walking distance. There is an outside Pool which was closed for the season during our stay. I found the Lobby staff very friendly and helpful, I would stay again

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank cryyzac
Akron, Ohio, United States
Reviewed April 21, 2012

I was given a very courteous check-in. The desk clerk also gave me very clear directions regarding how to get to the Niagara Falls park including specific information. The room was very nice, clean, well maintained. The furniture and lighting was newer looking. The TV was a newer flatscreen, which I would have never expected. Even the heat was on when we got to our room. I see no reason to rate it lower than 5 stars.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
rickyapatel, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Niagara Falls/Buffalo, responded to this review, May 3, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we are glad you liked our accommodation and hope to see you again.
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed April 9, 2012

I was there for my Easter weekend, the lobby, room, breakfast area were all very clean. I have bad allergy on dust, and this room didn't give me a single problem. The beds were comfortable and clean. With many terrible bed bug stories I heard about hotels in the states, we intentionally checked even under the mattress, everything was perfect. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The check-in and check-out were very smooth. We asked where were the nearby restaurants, the staff gave us a full list of restaurants, addresses, and distance from the hotel. The breakfast was always included, nothing fancy, but hey, it was free and it served the purpose. The price was very reasonable. The only reason why I rate 4/5 is because motel is a motel, I cannot compare with a high end hotel. However, as a motel, it is 5/5.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Amy_Ottawa
Thank you for writing a review, as always we try to do our best to fulfill each and every guests needs and glad you enjoyed your stay.