There are a ton of options by Niagara Falls for sty, but I don't regret my decision on this one. It's about a 10-15 minute drive to the falls, but on the way there was mini-gold, restaurants and bars we could check out.
We stayed in a suite room the first night, complete with hot tub and a huge stand up shower. I paid about $30 more for this room and it was completely worth it.
The second night we stayed in a normal room, right next door and were surprised on how the size was comparable to the suite, it was just missing the hot tub.
All in all the room were well-kept, the service was decent (but nothing above and beyond), and the location wasn't too shabby. I don't regret staying here and would easily recommend it to someone else.
One tip however.. don't leave your conditioner at home, they don't supply any :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms include high speed internet, hair dryer, television, Refrigerator, Iron & Ironing board, with a washer and dryer available on the premises, and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool for all of our guests to enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Niagara Falls/Buffalo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites - Niagara Falls / Buffalo
- Days Inn & Suites - Niagara Falls / Buffalo Hotel Niagara Falls
- Days Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Days Inn