We booked this hotel because it was one of the cheaper hotels with fairly good reviews. The price was right, but as they say, you get what you pay for. The room was large and pretty clean and the bed was comfy. Parking was tight, and we ended up having to park fairly far from our room each night, but that did not bother me that much. The room had a musty odor, which either dissipated each night we were there, or I just got used to it. The complimentary breakfast was pretty good for us (though seating was an issue), as we are not big breakfast people. I can imagine someone who enjoys large hot breakfasts (or protein) would be disappointed (no bacon, no eggs, etc.). To sum it up, if you are planning a big family vacation to the falls and plan to see all the sights and spend all the money, spring for a more expensive hotel closer to the falls. If you're in Niagara to see the falls on the cheap, and don't mind being a good 10-15 minute drive from the falls, and don't mind staying at a relatively clean but not really nice hotel with a great price, then stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms include high speed internet, hair dryer, television, Refrigerator, Iron & Ironing board, with a washer and dryer available on the premises, and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool for all of our guests to enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Niagara Falls/Buffalo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites - Niagara Falls / Buffalo
- Days Inn & Suites - Niagara Falls / Buffalo Hotel Niagara Falls
- Days Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Days Inn