Days Inn & Suites Niagara Falls / Buffalo
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Royal Motel & Campground(North Tonawanda)
Anchor Motel(Niagara Falls)
Bit-O-Paris Motel(Niagara Falls)
Algiers Motel(Niagara Falls)
View Hotel
Rodeway Inn & Suites(Niagara Falls)
View Hotel
Best Western Summit Inn(Niagara Falls)
Sands Motel(Niagara Falls)
View Hotel
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanoutdoor poolshopping tripfree breakfastwould stay againnew yorkfallsniagarashuttlemicrowavejacuzzicanadasmoking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 1, 2011

The room walls are very thin, so you can hear any minor noise from adjacent rooms. At about 10 PM one night people next to my room complaint to the front desk my wife and I were making too much noise (we are both mid fifties, non drinkers, were playing cards). The poorly trained recepcionist called my room and without even asking me if that was true instructed me to keep it quiet. She called a second time and threaten me to call the police to take us out. First time ever, I heard a hotel threatening very decent, both professional guests with the police for NO REASON. The manager whom I spoke the next morning was very arrogant with a take it or leave it attitude, probably because I've pre- paid the stay weeks before the arrival.

Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank lucas286510
Reviewed July 28, 2011

We stayed for 2 days there and loved it. It isn't like Howard Johsons by the falls....this place is CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN. I loved the service and the employees there. Polite and helpful....unlike Howard Johnsons. I will stay at the Days Inn on Niagria falls blvd everytime we go there and we are in Buffalo a lot. To those people reading the reveiws please take our advice and stay away from the Howard Johnsons closest to the falls. It may be a little cheaper...like $5 difference, but it is filthy there. The days Inn is great, clean and still a better price then most of the places there. Oh yea, did I mention they have a nice pool too. Hope you all really use the reveiws to help you on your vacation.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank steve12271
Reviewed July 24, 2011

We had a nice night here. The room was clean and the pool was nice. We requested a 1st floor room in our reservation, but got a 2nd floor room...when checking in they tried to accommodate us, but it would have been a 1st floor smoking room and we don't smoke. This wasn't a big issue with us we just like being on the 1st floor. If this is a big issue for you (This hotel does not have an elevator) I would call in your reservation instead of reserve online. I cannot complain about this since it does say online that they might not read requests until the day of your stay so you might not get the room you requested. The front desk staff that we dealt with were nice. The people in the room next to us were a bit loud, but that is not the hotels fault. We had a free breakfast and its the usual free breakfast you get at most hotels - I love free breakfasts. There was a computer for guests to use in the lobby - that is always nice!

Room Tip: If you do need a special room (1st floor) I would call in your reservation instead of reserving online.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 19, 2011

This was a filthy hotel. The box springs of the mattresses looked as if someone had urinated on them. Stained and just gross. Bed bugs breed here! So, it got worse, I had to change my own sheets before sleeping in the bed at 10:30 PM. It looked like spots of blood and something else. The clerk could not leave the front desk. I had to walk the sheets to her. I showed her the spots she agreed. The manager Mr. Patel was suppose to be in the office the next morning. He wasn't. I asked the am front desk clerk (whose shirt was so dirty, I think she crawled out of a cave) about some type of compensation and she said that they are aware of my situation and Mr. Patel would be in this pm. He was never available and I never got to speak with him. They gave be a 15% discount (less than $200.00) We stayed 2 nights - only compensated 15% for one night. The 2nd night should have been at least half-off or free. I will be writing to the Wyndham Resort folks along with my pics in the near future. I thought the caliber of hotels with this group was up to par, but guess they need a shot in the arm.

Room Tip: Always check the box springs and sheets before you settle in for your stay.
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank cyncity13
Reviewed July 11, 2011

We had a room right near the stairs and people used them to sit on while they had a smoke as all the rooms were non smoking so this wasn't too good. The room itself was clean and tidy and the breakfast was okay.

Room Tip: ask for one upstairs and away from the staircase.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple