Won a 5 night stay at the Seneca Niagara Hotel & Casino. 18th floor with a view of Canada. The view on the other side of the hotel is desolation. Niagara Falls NY looks like Hiroshima two years after the bomb. This town is the pits. The State Park (Niagara Falls State Park) is wonderful, a really nice and beautiful place. The Canadian side is touristy tacky. Many other great sights in surrounding NY and Canadian areas. The hotel is OK, nothing to compare to Vegas, the casino's slots are tight, tight like your grandma's hairnet. Ate breakfast and dinner once in the 3 Sisters restaurant once, this is bad food. Bad. If you don't go into the casino and don't eat here, it's fine, but me, I'm going to Las Vegas in Oct for the finer things in life. Pay for internet connection, you betcha!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just steps from Niagara Falls, discover how the wonder continues at Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino. Beneath the bright lights, you’ll find the ultimate in gaming and comfort with more than 3,300 of the newest slots, from penny spins to $100 high-limit machines, and the fast-paced action of nearly 100 of the hottest table games including classics and interesting new twists. Pull up a luxurious seat and take a deep breath – the action is about to begin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seneca Niagara Casino And Hotel
- Seneca Niagara Hotel Niagara Falls
- Hotel Seneca Niagara