My husband and I stayed at the Seneca Niagara Casino Hotel last week (June 19-21) and was very satisfied with the service and the room. The room was large and I loved having a vanity table with lighted make-up mirror and the bathroom was great. Shower was a great surprise!
About a 4 block walk to the Falls and the hotel was easy to find.
The casino was fun, loved the music and the live band. Husband was lucky on a couple of machines.....woot woot!
Restaurants were decent.
The only downfall is the ventilation in the casino......lots of smoke smell.
I will definitely be back to visit. Loved the area and want to explore some more!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just steps from Niagara Falls, discover how the wonder continues at Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino. Beneath the bright lights, you’ll find the ultimate in gaming and comfort with more than 3,300 of the newest slots, from penny spins to $100 high-limit machines, and the fast-paced action of nearly 100 of the hottest table games including classics and interesting new twists. Pull up a luxurious seat and take a deep breath – the action is about to begin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and Agoda so you can book your Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seneca Niagara Casino And Hotel
- Seneca Niagara Hotel Niagara Falls
- Hotel Seneca Niagara