We were visiting niagara with my sister and wanted somewhere with comfort to stay. The Seneca ticked all the boxes and the rooms were very large with views towards the falls ( we could see the mist rising from our room) as expected the hotel was set up to keep you there and had several eateries on site ranging from cafe style to what they termed fine dining. We ate at koi which was just average in my opinion and the food could have come from any takeaway around. The staff were friendly and polite. This place is great for a one night visit to recharge as everything is under one roof.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just steps from Niagara Falls, discover how the wonder continues at Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino. Beneath the bright lights, you’ll find the ultimate in gaming and comfort with more than 3,300 of the newest slots, from penny spins to $100 high-limit machines, and the fast-paced action of nearly 100 of the hottest table games including classics and interesting new twists. Pull up a luxurious seat and take a deep breath – the action is about to begin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Cancelon and HotelsClick so you can book your Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seneca Niagara Casino And Hotel
- Seneca Niagara Hotel Niagara Falls
- Hotel Seneca Niagara