“Best choice for the American Falls”

Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino
Ranked #9 of 52 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed August 17, 2013

First visit to Niagara Falls on the American side and so glad we chose to stay at the Seneca Niagara! Hotel front desk staff were friendly and very accommodating. Valet parking attendants were pleasant and our bell hop even filled our ice bucket for us! Our 26th floor room gave a great view of the falls area and the Sunday evening fireworks display. Yes, the casino is smoky, but we expected that. Our room, however, was non-smoking and great! We also enjoyed the buffet. If we ever return to the area, we will certainly also return to the Seneca Niagara.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Teacher071

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Great hotel, friendly staff, good food. we come several times a year and are never disappointed. Smoke not bothersome since we know ITS A SMOKING CASINO. People stop whining and don't come if u have to complain!
Great for adults but leave kids with a sitter .

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Ladydi9396
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I really enjoyed the buffet there. Different type of ishes. Very delicious food. The prices there are very cheap. I and my family loved the food. If you are planning to visit niagra falls. Dont miss their restaurant.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank Sa S
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I luv this place as soon as my wife and I arrive we head for the front desk to check in and thats the start of one great stay the staff there are so great (Stephanie your a doll thanks for looking after us more than once) they know what what your looking for after only a few minutes of conversation. so off to the room we go nothing but clean....and I have to say it stays that way our whole stay thanks to the room service group. on the floor nothing but the best service I don't play the games but my wife does and she enjoys it so much we have been to other casinos but we always head back here. Ask any staff about outside entertainment and if they don't have the answer they get back too you with one......great place to stay..as far as food goes you nane it they have it and one thing for sure you'll enjoy it......
TOO the staff @ Seneca thanks for looking after us when were there
I'LL BE BAck

Room Tip: You have to enjoy the corner suit... but as long as your here all rooms are clean and the staff look...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Z5020HUJohnB
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Mon. Aug. 12, 2013 - took a day trip with a local tour company to the Seneca Niagara Casino. Overall, the casino was good. I am a non-smoker, and I didn't find it nearly as smoky as some reviews suggest. They do allow smoking, so come prepared knowing that. We ate lunch at the Thunder Falls Buffet. Price was right ($15.00 for lunch) and the food was very, very good. Absolutely no complaints from me or my travel partner. All staff were pleasant and always willing to help. We did find the staff in the Tim Horton's to be less friendly. Not sure that I would stay at this hotel as it is a little older, and the surrounding area is not very pleasant to look at. If we were to stay at a Casino hotel in Niagara, it would definitely be in Canada. Warning to travellers: The border crossing from Canada to US and vice versa around 11:30 a.m. was crazy. Took us 1 1/2 hrs to get over the bridge. Coming home back into Canada, same day, around 6:30 p.m. was even worse. Took our bus 2 hrs to travel 2 blocks!! However, there seemed to be no line-up crossing into the US at this time. If you have to border cross, be sure to try to find a quieter time to cross or half your day will be spent sitting in your vehicle ... not to mention the gas you will be burning and polluting the air with all your idling time!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Reene1956
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We stayed here at the end of June in 2013. As usual a great hotel, great resturants, shops, and gambling. My only problem with this hotel is, and this has been a problem for years, is the unsupervised kids at the pool. If you go for a swim make sure its at the adult time because if not there is a lot of noisy kids running around. overall this hotel is great and we will continue to go back for many years to come.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Brian H
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We stayed at this hotel with a group of my co-workers as a reward trip. My husband and I had a non-smoking room which still reeked of smoke. The room was nice- but the smell honestly ruined the experience. The entire hotel feels like one big ashtray. There is a small non-smoking casino area that is still wide open to the smoking area. It honestly did not make a difference. We ate at a cafe for lunch- the food was average and very pricey for what we were given. The cocktail waitresses were rude and acted as though you were putting them out by asking for a drink- even when we always tipped. I would never pay to stay at this hotel. After we came back to our room for night, I had to shower before getting into bed because I felt so dirty and smelly.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
#10 of 52 in Niagara Falls
The Red Coach Inn Historic Bed and Breakfast Hotel
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Niagara Falls New York
Hilton Niagara Falls/Fallsview Hotel & Suites

Been to Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino? Share your experiences!