First visit to Niagara Falls on the American side and so glad we chose to stay at the Seneca Niagara! Hotel front desk staff were friendly and very accommodating. Valet parking attendants were pleasant and our bell hop even filled our ice bucket for us! Our 26th floor room gave a great view of the falls area and the Sunday evening fireworks display. Yes, the casino is smoky, but we expected that. Our room, however, was non-smoking and great! We also enjoyed the buffet. If we ever return to the area, we will certainly also return to the Seneca Niagara.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just steps from Niagara Falls, discover how the wonder continues at Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino. Beneath the bright lights, you’ll find the ultimate in gaming and comfort with more than 3,300 of the newest slots, from penny spins to $100 high-limit machines, and the fast-paced action of nearly 100 of the hottest table games including classics and interesting new twists. Pull up a luxurious seat and take a deep breath – the action is about to begin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seneca Niagara Hotel Niagara Falls
- Seneca Niagara Casino And Hotel
- Hotel Seneca Niagara