Each year we stay a couple of nights before we fly home from Buffalo. Our room had been redone and we had a nice falls view. There was a lot of dust in the bathroom and the mirror was dirty. The bed was very comfortable ( any bed might have been comfy after sleeping on a pull out for the previous 12 nights!) but we both had 2 good nights sleep. Very quiet. The major con was the casino was very very tight. More so than we have seen in the 10 years we have been going. Buffet was ok and Three Sisters was not as good except for their breakfast . Will return next year though because we always get comped.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For adrenaline-pumping adventure, mouthwatering cuisine, electrifying entertainment, thrilling nightlife, stunning panoramic views and easy access to the most popular attractions in the Niagara Falls area, we invite you to make your escape and spend your vacation with us. Every year since 2006, our full-amenity resort has received the coveted AAA Four Diamond certification. Explore all of the excitement that's yours for the taking at Seneca Niagara. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, HotelsClick, Jetsetter, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seneca Niagara Casino And Hotel
- Seneca Niagara Hotel Niagara Falls
- Hotel Seneca Niagara