We stayed only 2 nights, and wish we could have stayed longer - this is a great hotel.
On arriving we were taken to the valet parking, which was free. Check-in was quick and we got our rooms on the 12th floor. Travelling with kids we asked for adjacent rooms, and actually got connecting rooms. Perfect. We did not get falls view so the view was not much to talk about.
The hotel is 10 min walking from the falls. On fridays there is a fireworks show, which we went to see. Lots of people, but very nice. To get to the main entrance on the falls side you had to go through the casino. With kids we thought this would be a problem, but they had the option of taking the kids on a special path through with a special pass. Nice solution.
There are lots of places to dine in the hotel. We chose 3 Sisters, lots of food for reasonable prices.
For exploring Niagara Falls this is a super place. We walked 10 mins to the Rainbow Bridge and over to Canada. Walking is much better than driving - the lines for cars are horrible. Close by the hotel you can also find Rainbow Tours Helicopter service - fantastic view over the Falls.
The casino is nice, we only spent a few hours.Smoking is allowed in the casino and lobby, but there is no smell of smoke in the rooms or corridors.They had an arcade for kids to keep them occupied as well. Not too big but OK.
Rooms are big and spacious. Bathrooms are super, big spacious showers with room enough to actually move around.
All in all this is a super hotel. Absolutely recommended whether you are there for the falls, the casino or both.
A tip for Niagara falls: If you plan on taking the Maid of the Mist boat - take it from the Canadian side. Lines are a lot shorter - we went straight on, on the US side the waiting time was about 2 hrs. Go for a helicopter ride - 90$ /person with Rainbow Helicopters just next to the Rainbow Bridge - and skip the Skylon Tower.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just steps from Niagara Falls, discover how the wonder continues at Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino. Beneath the bright lights, you’ll find the ultimate in gaming and comfort with more than 3,300 of the newest slots, from penny spins to $100 high-limit machines, and the fast-paced action of nearly 100 of the hottest table games including classics and interesting new twists. Pull up a luxurious seat and take a deep breath – the action is about to begin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelsClick, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seneca Niagara Casino And Hotel
- Seneca Niagara Hotel Niagara Falls
- Hotel Seneca Niagara