I stayed here for the July 4th weekend and to my surprise it wasn't as busy as I thought it was going to be. The casino is a waste you will not win here. The hotel is nice and very clean. Rooms and bathroom are very nice. The hotel does smell like smoke it's all over in the lobby and casino area. I did not care for the buffet but they do have a great burger restaurant. They have a nice pool area and on a plus after 8 no kids are allowed and they leave the pool open from 8pm-9:45 for adults only. The only thing that I hated was the cigarette smoke it was just so overwhelming. Other then that the hotel is great and in a great location for site seeing and seeing the falls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just steps from Niagara Falls, discover how the wonder continues at Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino. Beneath the bright lights, you’ll find the ultimate in gaming and comfort with more than 3,300 of the newest slots, from penny spins to $100 high-limit machines, and the fast-paced action of nearly 100 of the hottest table games including classics and interesting new twists. Pull up a luxurious seat and take a deep breath – the action is about to begin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, TravelClick, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seneca Niagara Casino And Hotel
- Seneca Niagara Hotel Niagara Falls
- Hotel Seneca Niagara