This is a nice hotel with nice big rooms and nice large windows, we did not get the view of Niagara Falls but it was still nice on the 21st floor.
There are a lot of smokers we had to get use too, some of them look like they go there just to smoke indoors, too many of them.
Our trip turned out to be better than expected as we did find a nice slot machine and ended up leaving with $900 with just $100 investment, awesome return :)
We did go to the Western Door, I loved my filet mignon but my husband was not impressed with his regular N.Y Strip stake.
I think you can't be the best 5 star hotel when you have so many smokers walking around it's hard to deal with that. Other than that I have no complaints, a really nice hotel with large shower too, it was a nice stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just steps from Niagara Falls, discover how the wonder continues at Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino. Beneath the bright lights, you’ll find the ultimate in gaming and comfort with more than 3,300 of the newest slots, from penny spins to $100 high-limit machines, and the fast-paced action of nearly 100 of the hottest table games including classics and interesting new twists. Pull up a luxurious seat and take a deep breath – the action is about to begin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seneca Niagara Casino And Hotel
- Seneca Niagara Hotel Niagara Falls
- Hotel Seneca Niagara