Stayed here while travelling with family to Niagara Falls and had a great experience. It is situated a block away from the Niagara falls state park, the rooms are luxurious, it has a number of food options including Tim Hortons which is good for a grab and go cheap breakfast and includes free valet parking (which is very helpful given the size of the parking lot is huge)
We had a Falls view room - which is a misnomer because you can't really see the falls but the river and the rising mist from the falls along with the Canada side make a pretty picture.
We didnt spend too much time at the Casino but though not super large it appears big enough. Overall a good stay option, especially if you are stuck on the US side (we were since my parents didnt have a Canada visa). Highly recommended
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just steps from Niagara Falls, discover how the wonder continues at Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino. Beneath the bright lights, you’ll find the ultimate in gaming and comfort with more than 3,300 of the newest slots, from penny spins to $100 high-limit machines, and the fast-paced action of nearly 100 of the hottest table games including classics and interesting new twists. Pull up a luxurious seat and take a deep breath – the action is about to begin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seneca Niagara Casino And Hotel
- Seneca Niagara Hotel Niagara Falls
- Hotel Seneca Niagara