Stayed here while travelling with family to Niagara Falls and had a great experience. It is situated a block away from the Niagara falls state park, the rooms are luxurious, it has a number of food options including Tim Hortons which is good for a grab and go cheap breakfast and includes free valet parking (which is very helpful given the size of the parking lot is huge)
We had a Falls view room - which is a misnomer because you can't really see the falls but the river and the rising mist from the falls along with the Canada side make a pretty picture.
We didnt spend too much time at the Casino but though not super large it appears big enough. Overall a good stay option, especially if you are stuck on the US side (we were since my parents didnt have a Canada visa). Highly recommended
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For adrenaline-pumping adventure, mouthwatering cuisine, electrifying entertainment, thrilling nightlife, stunning panoramic views and easy access to the most popular attractions in the Niagara Falls area, we invite you to make your escape and spend your vacation with us. Every year since 2006, our full-amenity resort has received the coveted AAA Four Diamond certification. Explore all of the excitement that's yours for the taking at Seneca Niagara. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, TravelClick, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seneca Niagara Casino And Hotel
- Seneca Niagara Hotel Niagara Falls
- Hotel Seneca Niagara