Even I, as a smoker, find the smell of smoke really overpowering when first entering the property and I can't imagine a non-smoker being happy in that environment. The service is VERY slow when waiting for a drink but I like the casino and the hotel for a day trip or overnight. The only thing I resent is having to pay tax up front on any winnings over $1,199. The comps are really good and generous. I've been many times and only recently found out by chance that, aside from redeeming points for cash, goods can also be purchased with the points in any of the shops in the hotel. The hotel rooms are nice, clean and spacious.
For non-smokers, though, I would recommend the Fallsview Casino and hotel on the Canadian side PLUS there is no tax on winnings in Canada . . . yet!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For adrenaline-pumping adventure, mouthwatering cuisine, electrifying entertainment, thrilling nightlife, stunning panoramic views and easy access to the most popular attractions in the Niagara Falls area, we invite you to make your escape and spend your vacation with us. Every year since 2006, our full-amenity resort has received the coveted AAA Four Diamond certification. Explore all of the excitement that's yours for the taking at Seneca Niagara. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seneca Niagara Casino And Hotel
- Seneca Niagara Hotel Niagara Falls
- Hotel Seneca Niagara