Even I, as a smoker, find the smell of smoke really overpowering when first entering the property and I can't imagine a non-smoker being happy in that environment. The service is VERY slow when waiting for a drink but I like the casino and the hotel for a day trip or overnight. The only thing I resent is having to pay tax up front on any winnings over $1,199. The comps are really good and generous. I've been many times and only recently found out by chance that, aside from redeeming points for cash, goods can also be purchased with the points in any of the shops in the hotel. The hotel rooms are nice, clean and spacious.
For non-smokers, though, I would recommend the Fallsview Casino and hotel on the Canadian side PLUS there is no tax on winnings in Canada . . . yet!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just steps from Niagara Falls, discover how the wonder continues at Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino. Beneath the bright lights, you’ll find the ultimate in gaming and comfort with more than 3,300 of the newest slots, from penny spins to $100 high-limit machines, and the fast-paced action of nearly 100 of the hottest table games including classics and interesting new twists. Pull up a luxurious seat and take a deep breath – the action is about to begin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seneca Niagara Casino And Hotel
- Seneca Niagara Hotel Niagara Falls
- Hotel Seneca Niagara