“Amazing view”

Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino
Ranked #9 of 51 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed August 27, 2012

This hotel Cairo has it all! Luxury, beautiful view of the falls, gambling, great food and lots to choose from from fine dinning to casual. We opted for fine dining and the food was amazing Gorden Ramsey style, and we cannot forget gambling!!!! Wonderful place to visit and close to the outlets. There is special smoking section so we don't have to smell the smoke while enjoying ourselves. There was a bar and Also help yourself soda fountains scattered throughout.

Room Tip: The higher up the better the view
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Martini R

Reviewed August 24, 2012

The newly remodeled rooms are beautiful and very clean. They also have the most comfortable pillows I ever slept on. You are asked at check in if you prefer a smoking or non smoking room. I am not a smoker and I often request a non smoking room. I have never had a bad experience of it smelling smoky in a non smoking room. If I get a smoking room because people I'm with smoke, then yes it smells a little of smoke, but not overpowering. I love the fact that I could check out of the room via the TV and not have to stand in line in the morning to check out. There is always a newspaper outside your room door in the morning. The housekeeping service is very accommodating if you ever need anything extra for your room. There is also a small fridge in your room if you need it. The casino has a nice variety of games and complimentary drinks. I also love the variety of different restaurants here. The Western Door is one of my favorites. It is only a few blocks to walk to Niagara Falls from the hotel.

Room Tip: The corner suites are very nice. I suggest a higher floor with the room facing the falls.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Donna D
Reviewed August 23, 2012

What a wonderful experience we had at Seneca Niagra Hotel. Our room was beautiful, the view was gorgeous. All the staff was so friendly and helpful. The buffet was awesome.
We would rate this hotel a "10"

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 23, 2012

The hotel and the hotel rooms are luxious but not over-appointed. The food in the buffet was iffy at best. The huge drawback is the smell of the facility - this is largely a smoking facility - the casino, the bars, the eating areas all have a majority of their space allocated to smokers, and the place just stinks of smoke - everywhere. I am not an anti-smoker but this place could be doing a lot more to clean up the facility

Room Tip: Get a room that faces the city - looking out over the falls is useless because of distance - and fac...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank petewanner
Reviewed August 20, 2012

My Mom and I stayed for 2 nights at the Hotel. We slept very well, a quiet room. We were right near the Elevators by choice. We felt like we had a Suite. Very clean and staff very helpful. It was nice to wake up and find a Newspaper outside the door.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2012

It seems that casinos and their associated properties are just outrageously smoky. Should they be downgraded for that? The Niagara Seneca Casino is no exception or perhaps worse than average. Even at the hotel check in desk you can smell the smoke from the casino. If you are at all allergic to smoke, STAY AWAY. I was the only non-smoker in our party of 10 adults and they were all complaining. The Italian restaurant on the premises was very good but even in this no smoking restaurant you could smell the smoke. I would still recommend the restaurant. It was moderate priced. The guest rooms in the hotel were very nice and non smoking. There was no odor of smoke on that particular (6th) floor. The gambling was fun even though I always lose. I would still go back there if I was in Buffalo and wanted to gamble. Not many other choices!

Room Tip: Sixth floor appeared to be totally non smoking.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank chuck r
Reviewed August 20, 2012

This casino is great !!! The rooms are beautiful and are clean. The people help you out and are very nice. Maybe if smoke bother you, you may not like it but I am not a smoker and I don't mind the smoke, people should have the right to smoke, I say good for the Indians [I'm on their side]
Also they have a wide assortment of machines. Keep up the good work !!!

Room Tip: rooms on the south side are quieter, if thats what you want.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
#10 of 51 in Niagara Falls
The Red Coach Inn Historic Bed and Breakfast Hotel
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Niagara Falls New York
Hilton Niagara Falls/Fallsview Hotel & Suites

Been to Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino? Share your experiences!