We recently had a two night stay at Seneca Niagara. We've stayed here before and returned to a great hotel that is consistent from multiple perspectives. First, the rooms are big. Bathrooms have plenty of space, including a large shower. Make sure you request an even numbered room as high as possible. We ended up on the 26th floor(only the penthouse is higher) and had a wonderful view of the falls area and Canada. By the way, the hotel is less than a 10 minute walk from the falls itself. We ate most of our meals in the hotels restaurants. Three sisters is a model of consistency. Wait staff is pleasant and offers timely service. Food is outstanding!!. If you're in the mood for burgers, the 'Blues' restaurant is really good - exceeded my expectations. Valet parking is free - staff is very friendly. Bottom line - great hotel - very relaxing - staff is above average when compared to other hotels!!! Enjoy your stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just steps from Niagara Falls, discover how the wonder continues at Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino. Beneath the bright lights, you’ll find the ultimate in gaming and comfort with more than 3,300 of the newest slots, from penny spins to $100 high-limit machines, and the fast-paced action of nearly 100 of the hottest table games including classics and interesting new twists. Pull up a luxurious seat and take a deep breath – the action is about to begin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seneca Niagara Hotel Niagara Falls
- Seneca Niagara Casino And Hotel
- Hotel Seneca Niagara