“Very nice off the beaten path cottage”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Niagara Falls

upstairs  bedroom lake  front a  few  steps  from house
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
upstairs  bedroom
lake  front a  few  steps  from house
Niagara  Gorge,view  from Devils Hole Park
side proch
living room
kayaking  in front of  Fort  Niagara
dining  area
Fort  Niagara   adjacent to the house
beautiful  winter scene in  Niagara  Falls
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
ChadKauff...
Mifflintown, PA
“Very nice off the beaten path cottage”
Reviewed August 16, 2018 for a stay in August 2018

We were looking for something that 2 couples and our young son could stay at, hotels weren't looking all that great and when we started exploring for vacation homes, this popped up. While the outside looks dated, the inside was very nice and met all of our needs. We were within seeing distance to a public access on the Lake Ontario and away from the hustle and bustle of the Niagara scene. We were able to explore Ft Niagara, Whirlpool and Devils Hole going to and from the Falls area. The owner was very nice and accommodating. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again or refer friends to this location. You won't be disappointed.

Aug 18, 2018
I am so glad this family had a great time and enjoyed the house and all the beautiful natural surroundings this area has to offer. I would welcome them to any vacation rental .
Storytell...
“Perfect”
Reviewed August 10, 2018 for a stay in August 2018

When first driving down the street to the cottage, you are met with a beautiful view of Lake Ontario. After a very long drive, we were welcomed with a clean and cozy cottage. My two sons enjoyed picking out “their rooms” for our stay. The cottage was roomy and had everything we needed for our four night stay . The location was perfect, since we wanted to see Niagara Falls and some other local sites. We were close enough to drive but enough away from the touristy hustle and bustle. Sandy was very friendly and attentive, and even welcomed us with a yummy pastry. The weather was unseasonably hot, but that was ok, as you can walk down the embankment at the end of the street to jump into the lake. This was a lot of fun for my kids! Would definitely recommend. :)

Your age range 50-64
Aug 11, 2018
It was wondsrful having Bererly and family viisit. They left the house sparkling clean. I am happy they enjoyed the cool lake during the intense hot weather we had .
Helene A
“Serendipity”
Reviewed May 23, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Lovely beach cottage. Everything onsite that you could want or need. A caring owner, friendly neighbors and a view to die for! House has two bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor, which made our stay extra comfortable as I have some mobility issues. We really enjoyed our stay, and the home’s location is within 15 mo utes to the falls and 5 minutes to Fort Niagara!

May 25, 2018
I loved have Helen and guest stay at my cottage. I had the opportunity to meet her briefly and and it was a beautiful day. I love when my guests enjoy the house and the area. They left the house very neat and I would welcome them back anytime !
northerns...
Brampton
“A great place to rest after a busy day”
Reviewed September 3, 2014 for a stay in December 2013
people found this review helpful

My husband and I traveled to Lewiston with friends to attend the annual Christmas Tour of Homes . We stayed one night at Quiet Lake Guest House and it was very restful after a busy day. We had enjoyed a wonderful wine tour in Canada and were anxious get to our accommodations after all that wine tasting. The house was so welcoming with soft Christmas lights and very nice ambiance. We loved sitting in the large living room visiting and laughing into the wee hours. We all slept well - beds were comfortable and the area is very peaceful. Our morning was spent lingering over coffee (supplied in the cupboard) & bagels, enjoying the bright, airy atmosphere of the house. We would definitely like to do this next year. It was wonderful visiting this historical area at this time of year. Sandy has made this into a piece of paradise - a place to escape the hustle & bustle of a busy life.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Convenient location, welcoming atmosphere
Traveling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing