“Great Wings”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 8, 2013

We had visited the Depew location and had to try this new location when we saw it. It was a Saturday early afternoon. It was not terribly crowded. My daughter and I had wings and split an order of fries. My wife the Chicken Finger wrap. Our wings were plump and perfectly cooked. My daughter had mild sauce and enjoyed them. I had the medium which I thought could have been hotter, but they were still very good. The fries were pretty much your standard frozen fry. They came out hot and were quite good. My wifes' wrap had plenty of chicken and was quite tasty. The service was very good. Definitely a place we will visit again.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Duff's wings are very good regardless of the location, however they have gotten expensive, almost $1 each, and are overrated compared to many, many other establishments. The very same is true with the Anchor Bar in Buffalo. So, I guess people will flock there because they are both famous places, but in the end you are really paying way too much for a very common and delicious wing...the same wings that can be purchased at a million other places for about slightly over half the cost. Not giving them two thumbs down, but I took out 20 when they opened up and when it cost $22, I thought could have done a helluve a lot better at the local joint closer to my home. Tried them once in NF where I live and no more.

2  Thank NFnative
Reviewed September 23, 2013

As everyone in this part of Niagara Falls, NY claims to have the best wings I figured I'd give Duff's a try as they had quite the reputation for being the best. I had never been to their location in Amherst but I can only hope it's better than the one in Niagara Falls. My girlfriend and I got some seats at the bar as the place was jammed and we didn't want to wait for a table. It took a long time to get drinks and the server kind of looked annoyed at having to serve us. I just got an order of wings (hot) and they were disappointing. The wings were literally swimming in sauce an inch deep and all I could taste was what seemed like Franks Red Hot. I mean I like wing sauce but ones at the bottom the wings were submerged in sauce which was just too much. The prices here aren't cheap either and you're looking at about $1 per wing. For my money I'd avoid the hype of this place and go to Judy's up the street on Military Rd or if you don't mind spending the same amount of money that Duff's charges just go to Wild Wing...also just up the street on Military. All I can say is good luck Duff's!

Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

this is my first time in the Buffalo Niagara Falls area. I had the buffalo wings ranging from hot to death wings. The wings were outstanding also the sample the beef on weck for first time that was quite good also.there is a seating area on one side and a restaurant bar on the other. Plenty of good beers on tap Iron Man several large screen TVs watch the sports.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Went last week and everything met my expectation at this new location. Ordered the onions rings which came out first and were very good. The wings were medium mild (I think) but they were just right for us. To top it all off they had loganberry which made me very happy when I found out. Unfortunately it came out tasting very watery and I had to switch up to Pepsi (reason for 4 stars instead of 5). I will definitely be back to this location which is close to home