“Great recommendation, great time and great food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Marshfield Hills, Massachusetts
“Great recommendation, great time and great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

Christina from Best Western Summit Inn sent us over here and said the food and atmosphere were high end fine dining, but the pricing and dress requirements were not. As we had been touring Niagara Falls State Park all day and there were eight of us including four kids, we were looking for good but casual. From the minute we walked into Suzanne's we were well cared for. I had one of the best filets ever, with great veggies and a decent house red wine. Everyone in the party was very happy with their meals. No one's glass was ever empty for more than a minute, and the waitress was so polite and present. We loved it. It is the kind of place you would come back to again and again if you lived nearby.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
KevinG2516, Owner at Suzanne's Fine Dining, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Thank you for the review!

Fayetteville, PA
“A very nice surprise....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

Stopped in to Suzanne's for my first visit. I was traveling solo, which sometimes seems to relegate you to a not so nice table. Not the case at Suzanne's. I was seated promptly and in a nice location... one that I would have picked for myself if asked.

My waitress Kim let me study the menu and explained the specials and offered a very nice wine list before leaving me alone for a few minutes while I contemplated what I was going to have. It turned out that one of the specials, the Shrimp Scampi. was what I was in the mood for. A wise choice as it turned out. The shrimp was done to perfection, and the lemon sauce was very tasty. The Angel Hair pasta was perhaps slightly overdone but still very good. The salad and rolls were better than usual.

The owner(?) manager(?) stopped by briefly TWICE to make sure everything was to my liking, which I assured him it was.

I topped off dinner with a chocolate cake and and excellent cup of coffee. All in all a very nice experience.

My only suggestion would be to perhaps consider interspersing the back ground music with some songs without vocals. That's a personal thing however. I'll still be coming back, with my food critic wife.

• Visited August 2013
Ransomville
“Where's the fine dining?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

Went for a Mothers Day brunch. Canned hash, Dehydrated au gratin potatoes, French toast sticks?...Come on! At $23 a person it was so not worth it. I could have opened a can of hash at home and made it more appealing than they did. The only redeeming part was the salad bar. But not worth the price. Dessert was chocolate dipped strawberries, chocolate dipped oreos, chocolate mousse.... talk about variety, there was none.! They added a gratuity on to my bill and then wanted another tip added to the final credit card receipt. Drinks we had were sodas and water. Dinner for three was a whopping $100!!! Won't be going there again.

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
KevinG2516, Manager at Suzanne's Fine Dining, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with our Mother's Day Buffet. We do offer french toast sticks, chicken fingers and fries to keep all of the children ( approximately 1/3 of our reservations) happy. Hopefully you tried our turkey with homemade stuffing or the carved ham and top of round beef as well as our many other side dishes. Our desserts included fresh strawberries with shortcake or angel cake, lemon, banana cream, and coconut cream tarts, and homemade cupcakes. We also offered our house speciality, warm bread pudding and double fudge bread pudding as well as our chocolate dipped strawberries which are a favorite of our customers. We do add gratuity on holidays and should have been made aware of that when the reservation was booked. We apologize if you didn't know ahead of time. Our credit machine prints a common slip for all tables and all we ask for is a signature if gratuity is already added.
We appreciate your feedback and we would be happy to hear of any suggestions you may have to make this buffet more enjoyable.
-Thank you!- Suzanne and Kevin
Greenfield, Indiana
“Thank you Suzanne's! You made my dining experience worthwhile!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

On the next to last day of our trip, and after being completely underwhelmed by our Niagara Falls dining experience to that point, my wife and I stumbled across Suzanne's and all I can say is...THANK GOD!

Warm atmosphere, attentive and knowledgeable staff, GREAT FOOD, very (and I mean VERY) reasonable prices. I ordered a 16oz strip and chose a creamy potato/ham/leak soup as my appetizer. It came with steamed veggies, battered onion rings, fresh baked rolls with honey butter and another choice of side...for 24 bucks! That is chain joint pricing folks, and a quality that rivals some of the swankier establishments you will find. My wife ordered a version of a Philly Sandwich which came with a generous helping of shaved steak, sauteed onions, mushrooms and provolone served on a fresh baked french bread with side for 12 bucks! With soft drinks tax and a 25% gratuity we came in around 50 bucks...WELL worth the money.

I guarantee you this meal would cost over $100.00 in a higher rent district but why waste the money and take the chance when Suzanne's is a sure bet.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate the feedback. Hope to see you back during your next vacation.
Buffalo, New York
“Excellent Dining Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

Great atmosphere. Food was excellent. My Wife and I had a great time. We will definitely be returning to this establishment.

• Visited March 2013