“Thank you Suzanne's! You made my dining experience worthwhile!”
Review of Suzanne's Fine Dining - CLOSED

Suzanne's Fine Dining
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 13, 2013

On the next to last day of our trip, and after being completely underwhelmed by our Niagara Falls dining experience to that point, my wife and I stumbled across Suzanne's and all I can say is...THANK GOD!

Warm atmosphere, attentive and knowledgeable staff, GREAT FOOD, very (and I mean VERY) reasonable prices. I ordered a 16oz strip and chose a creamy potato/ham/leak soup as my appetizer. It came with steamed veggies, battered onion rings, fresh baked rolls with honey butter and another choice of side...for 24 bucks! That is chain joint pricing folks, and a quality that rivals some of the swankier establishments you will find. My wife ordered a version of a Philly Sandwich which came with a generous helping of shaved steak, sauteed onions, mushrooms and provolone served on a fresh baked french bread with side for 12 bucks! With soft drinks tax and a 25% gratuity we came in around 50 bucks...WELL worth the money.

I guarantee you this meal would cost over $100.00 in a higher rent district but why waste the money and take the chance when Suzanne's is a sure bet.

KevinG2516, Manager at Suzanne's Fine Dining, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate the feedback. Hope to see you back during your next vacation.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Great atmosphere. Food was excellent. My Wife and I had a great time. We will definitely be returning to this establishment.

Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

My husband I went for Valentines this year ( our 4th time). The service was great. We ordered the spinach and artichoke dip as an app it was delicious, loved the chips. For a main entree I got the prime rib it was cooked perfectly medium rare. My husband got the Filet Mignon, also cooked perfectly to order. Our side were also something to be said, the potatoes Au gratin great, green beans also great. Atmosphere as always was perfect for our Valentines Day:). We will definately be back!

Reviewed January 29, 2013

We used to love going to Suzannes because of the great food, and great prices, However the last few times (1-2 years ago) we experienced some problems and it seemed that everything on the menu was served witgh a suace and too heavy.
We just gave it another try Saturday night and were thrilled. We did not have reservations but were shown into the lounge right away and enjoyed the music of an singer taking easy listening requests. How nice!
Our server appeared right away, took our drink orders and returned with pipinh hot rolls and honey butter. Our granddaughter had remembered these friom a previous visit.
My wife ordered a Coconut Shrimp and Filet special, I ordered a Pretzel Coated Pork Chop while granddaughter ordered Fettucine Alfredo with Chicken. The dinner came with soups or salad - Soup that night was a Beer Cheese which my wife polished off before even letting me have a taste - very yummy she said. I had the salad with house dressing - vinagraite with Blue Cheese crumbles - it's a small salad, but that's good because dinner was huge.
Granddaughters Fettucine Alfredo was thick and creamy, she polished it off with no problem (she's 12). My Pretzel crusted Pork Chop came - 2 large boneless chops coated with pretzels and baked. Very tasty, very good. I had to bring one home. My wife's dinner was very good as well, I tried one of her shrimps which was very good.
There were several nerw items on the menu and will definitely go back to try them. I'm glad to see the menu change as well - it was a favorite and very close as well. Give it a try!
The lounge area started to fill up with tables and bar patrons which made it a little noisy but it added to the atmosphere. Not a problem.
One thing that I wish they would change (and this was a minus before) - they do not have a Childrens menu, or smaller sizes (at least none were offered) so it seems as if children are not encouraged.

1  Thank Mike T
Reviewed January 26, 2013

We have been to Suzannes numerous times over the years. We have always found the food to be excellent. We attended a wine tasting/food pairing there. It was exceptional. I am disappointed that I will not be able to attend their next beer tasting/food pairing. We went last year and that too was ouitstanding. Kevin and Suzanne have always been accomodating and friendly. My nephew had a wedding reception there a few years back and some of the attendees (from Texas) are still talking about how much they enjoyed it. We always look forward to opportunities to go to Suzannes.