“Very enjoyable!”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very enjoyable!”
Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

My husband I went for Valentines this year ( our 4th time). The service was great. We ordered the spinach and artichoke dip as an app it was delicious, loved the chips. For a main entree I got the prime rib it was cooked perfectly medium rare. My husband got the Filet Mignon, also cooked perfectly to order. Our side were also something to be said, the potatoes Au gratin great, green beans also great. Atmosphere as always was perfect for our Valentines Day:). We will definately be back!

Niagara Falls, New York
“Suzannes Is Back!”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

We used to love going to Suzannes because of the great food, and great prices, However the last few times (1-2 years ago) we experienced some problems and it seemed that everything on the menu was served witgh a suace and too heavy.
We just gave it another try Saturday night and were thrilled. We did not have reservations but were shown into the lounge right away and enjoyed the music of an singer taking easy listening requests. How nice!
Our server appeared right away, took our drink orders and returned with pipinh hot rolls and honey butter. Our granddaughter had remembered these friom a previous visit.
My wife ordered a Coconut Shrimp and Filet special, I ordered a Pretzel Coated Pork Chop while granddaughter ordered Fettucine Alfredo with Chicken. The dinner came with soups or salad - Soup that night was a Beer Cheese which my wife polished off before even letting me have a taste - very yummy she said. I had the salad with house dressing - vinagraite with Blue Cheese crumbles - it's a small salad, but that's good because dinner was huge.
Granddaughters Fettucine Alfredo was thick and creamy, she polished it off with no problem (she's 12). My Pretzel crusted Pork Chop came - 2 large boneless chops coated with pretzels and baked. Very tasty, very good. I had to bring one home. My wife's dinner was very good as well, I tried one of her shrimps which was very good.
There were several nerw items on the menu and will definitely go back to try them. I'm glad to see the menu change as well - it was a favorite and very close as well. Give it a try!
The lounge area started to fill up with tables and bar patrons which made it a little noisy but it added to the atmosphere. Not a problem.
One thing that I wish they would change (and this was a minus before) - they do not have a Childrens menu, or smaller sizes (at least none were offered) so it seems as if children are not encouraged.

1 Thank MisterMike53
North Tonawanda, New York
“Great place”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

We have been to Suzannes numerous times over the years. We have always found the food to be excellent. We attended a wine tasting/food pairing there. It was exceptional. I am disappointed that I will not be able to attend their next beer tasting/food pairing. We went last year and that too was ouitstanding. Kevin and Suzanne have always been accomodating and friendly. My nephew had a wedding reception there a few years back and some of the attendees (from Texas) are still talking about how much they enjoyed it. We always look forward to opportunities to go to Suzannes.

Niagara Falls, New York
“Excellent food every time”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Excellent food and excellent service over and over again.
Highly recommended and oh be sure you order the baked cheese artichoke appitizer. You will not be disappointed.

Lockport, New York
“Good Food”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I ate here for a business banquet, and I enjoyed the food. I had teh roast beed stuffing rollup and the baked chicken, they were very flavorful and the beef was not dried out like most places. The rolls were extremely soft and mouth watering. I had a great time.