“Best dining experience, a lot of fun.”
Review of Fuji Grill

Fuji Grill
Ranked #20 of 295 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

I recently traveled to Niagara Falls NY from Florida for vacation and everyone told me I should go to the Fuji Grill on the Blvd if I was looking for a fun place to eat out. So I did, and it was a fantastic experience for my family and myself. The food was delicious, the service was great and the entertainment was phenomenal. I will definitely be going back there every time I visit.

There are newer reviews for Fuji Grill

Reviewed July 14, 2014

I took my wife there and she enjoyed it, especially the rolls. The service was great. We watched as the owner started squirting Saki down two guests throats.

Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

As a lifelong resident of Niagara Falls, I can honestly say that Fuji Grill is one of my favorite places in the city. Excellent food, great atmosphere, and a fantastic, very friendly staff.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

This is a "Special night out place" and certainly charges like one. It's entertaining if you have the right person on the grill (our guy was ok, but the guy working the next grill was better). The food was super tasty though. Most of the people in the restaurant seemed to be celebrating something while we were there. There was a balloon "artist" there too which was good for the kids. I disliked the "forced" sake squirting in everyone's mouth but that's just me I guess because most of the people seemed to enjoy it.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

My little sister turned 16 this past winter & wanted nothing more than to go to Fuji Grill for her birthday dinner. My mother had never been either, so it was their first time & they loved it. Fuji Grill never disappoints - the food is always excellent & the service/show is great. I always eat at the hibachi grill & the 'preformers' / chefs are always awesome. My sister & mom loved the show & loved the food too!! Always a great dinner & experience here!