“First Time, Good Choice”
Review of Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons
Indianapolis, Indiana
“First Time, Good Choice”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

This was our first time stopping at a Tim Horton Restaurant. It was a good choice. They were friendly, and delivered our order quickly and efficiently. We were back on the road and satisfied with our choice. We think you will be too.

• Visited October 2013

• Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
Jefferson, PA
“Very good cinnamon rolls”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I don't drink coffee, but I sometimes wish that I did. I stood in line behind 4 people who were obviously regulars and who came in just for the coffee.

I bought cinnamon rolls for my family's breakfast and took them back to our hotel. They were not amazing, like I can't wait to have these again, but they were very good. I expected more choices when it came to donuts, but they had a good selection of breakfast sandwiches. It was a very clean and attractive restaurant. I can see why they were so busy.

Tim Horton's was recommended by a life time resident and of course we've heard of them, but we live in S. PA, so we don't have any near by. It was a pleasant experience.

• Visited November 2013
California, Maryland
“Same Old Doughnuts and Coffee”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

What can you say about Tim Horton's that hasn't already been said. If you want a doughnut and coffee, Tim Horton's is the place to stop. They are all over upstate New York and throughout Canada. They are now expanding in the U.S. Saw a recent opening in the Tidewater area of Virginia. You want to stop for 15-20 minutes while you're traveling, this is the place.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank hughesjm
Brewster, Massachusetts
“Always a good cup of coffee!!”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Looked forward to traveling in upstate NY so i could get Tim Horton's coffee. Always a good cup and good service to go with it.

Visited October 2013
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Great Coffee, Great Food”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

U want great coffee, U go to Tim Hortons. Forget about Starbucks, they have nothing on Old Tim.

Everything about this place excites me. The service is great, the food is great, the coffee is great, I have a special place for their French Vanilla Coffee and then to top it all off, the price is awesome.

I would recommend anybody stopping over in Canada to give them a go and I can't wait for them to spread across the world.

• Visited September 2013