“Coffee And”

Mom's Family Restaurant
Ranked #78 of 289 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Odessa fl
“Coffee And”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Place for breakfest.service was slow and had to ask for refill of coffee.Average food okay for tourist .

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Cas1947

“Never again”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

Went here when one of my favorite places was closed and what a bad choice it was. Chicken was raw and burger was overlooked. Waitress was rude when we brought it to her attention

Mississauga, Canada
“Good Diner Breakfast”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013

We ate here for breakfast while doing a change-of-scenery-cross-border-shopping weekend. Can't give it high ratings because it is a diner, but! for a diner it is good. Generous portions of omelet, kids loved the French toast. Rough and ready old decor. Would go back.

• Visited February 2013
Grand Island, NY
“Soggy Sandwich”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Took my 16 yr old son out to lunch at Mom's. It was my first and last visit! We tried it because we had a coupon for a free entree. It's a diner/coffee shop, been around forever. After we seated ourselves, a server asked us what we would like to drink. I ordered coffee, my son ordered a vanilla milkshake. We looked over the menus on the table and a waitress, who was extremely friendly and helpful, told us she'd be back shortly to take our orders. In the mean time, the not-so-friendly server brought our drinks, coffee and a chocolate milkshake! Yep, wrong flavor! I told my son I could have it sent back and a new one made, but he just said never mind and he'd drink it, probably because of the unfriendliness of the server. I ordered a tuna salad wrap with a cup of Italian wedding soup. My son ordered a cheeseburger and fries with a cup of Italian wedding soup. Soup was hot and good. However, the tuna wrap was terrible. The wrap was so soggy it almost fell apart, had absolutely no flavor and the mayo just ran out of it. I think that who ever washed the lettuce never dried it before putting it in the wrap. The burger was extremely thin! We were terribly dissapointed, and even with the coupon, the bill was over $15! When I went up to the register to pay with a credit card, I was told they only accept cash. I never saw a sign in the window or anything at the table or on the menus indicating it was cash only - actually, I was shocked, there aren't too many establishments left that only accept cash. I was especially shocked that they didn't accept credit when they had so many lottery tickets and lotto devices engulfing the register area, obviously they accommodate the electronic age for gambling purposes but not for their dining customers. WILL NEVER GO BACK!

• Visited February 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Delectable Diner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

After visiting the falls this past weekend, my friends and I were craving a diner style breakfast. Mom's was the perfect fit. Breakfast was scrumptious and relatively inexpensive. Our server was quick and accommodating. One odd quirk - Mom's closes early on Sundays, so don't delay your brunch plans!