“Comfort foods”

Mom's Family Restaurant
Ranked #66 of 310 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 12, 2012

I would return. Very down to earth staff, and friendly too. I had a chicken finger sub- delicious and different! I got the fingers seasoned hot. My husband got a triple decker- meatball, sausage patty- good as well! If you want comfort food, decent prices, fast and friendly service- go here!
**Address is wrong here! It is 8420, not 30. Our GPS took us to the wrong place b/c the address was wrong.

The owner was soooooooo kind! Apparently I either dropped my wallet or left it in the seat- he came out to the parking lot in the rain to catch us to return it. I was so very thankful to him.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Waffles are great! Eggs were perfect! My oatmeal was great!!! Pefect spot, do not go to chain restaurants! Try this one first!
Locals love it!

Reviewed July 27, 2012

I had the belgian waffle and it was so good. Wasn't super big but plenty for me. If you have a big appetite I'd suggest ordering something to go along with it. The inside of the diner is VERY dated and sits in a strip mall that has a horrible parking lot. It's actually next door to Family Dollar Store and we were looking for a stand alone building. Nearly missed out on trying another TA favorite.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

Located at the northeast corner of Niagara Falls Blvd and Military Road, this diner does a good job delivering tastey food and good service.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Skip the chain breakfast places and head to the strip mall to find Mom's. Real homemade breakfast with nothing fancy...just good food.