“Love the ambiance”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 22, 2014

What I always find so attractive at this location is the manager himself (Chip). He is always so accommodating and he enjoys coming over to ask how your meal is and to chat a little. All the staff is friendly and attentive. Food is always good also at a reasonable price.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

We went there on the advice of the reception clerk at the hotel we were staying at.

What a mistake!

We should have been warn by the fact that we were asked to choose our meal combo from the pictures on the wall, fast food style, and asked to pay before we were allowed to take our OWN cutlery and find a seat.

We choose two steak combo and buffet.

The buffet food was tasteless and cold. Even the salad was so cold that hurt my teeth. The deserts were ice cream and bread pudding (read left over bread)!

The steak which wasn’t an actual steak but a not descriptive peace of meat was tasteless, cold and smaller than my palm.

All this for $36. You may say is cheap but for the same amount we had the following night two T-bone steaks at Denny’s, down the road.

To top it all we spent half of the night in the bathroom. Do yourself a favor and go elsewhere. A fast food will be better than this place.

If I could give zero points I would.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Love this place! The salad bar is awesome and this location is very clean and well run. Staff is friendly and the manager is always around if you have any questions or concerns.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

We usually visit the restaurant when we are in the area. We did the same and ordered fairly expansive main course. The buffet variety was good. However, the steaks we had were not great. Meat quality probably was the problem.
Overall, I suggest order the cheapest main course and take advantage of the buffet.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

This is the worst place I've ever ate at and yet I've noticed that the parking lot has been full the past week with people coming here to eat. I don't understand it and the only reason I can figure is that these people don't get out and experience things outside this area. The food is the worst. Everything on the buffet is old and dried out. The steaks have the color of that of pork and no taste. For all of the locals I say you need to get out and explore more options. For those visiting; Heed my warning and DO NOT eat here. I only wish that I had the extra money to open a Golden Corral franchise here. I'd run Ponderosa out of business with in just a few months and that's a fact!!!!!!!

We are here on our honeymoon from Virginia and I can promise you that when we come back for our anniversary we will avoid this Ponderosa like the plague.