“Steak GTO ... Yummy”

Gagster's
Ranked #49 of 295 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 27, 2013

When we travel to the US ... we always like to try a place off the beat and path. Gagsters was our choice this time .... and a good choice that is. The place was pretty busy but service was still very good ... the one side of the place was set up like a banquet hall style ... which was understood as a lot of large parties of people were in there.

We had Pizza, Wings, and a GTO ... Pizza was very good, but i should have asked for it a bit more well done .. next time i will know ... wings were big, and juicey and the GTO ... is now one of my all time favorites ... steak and greens in a turn over ... I would have been happy just to have that!!!!!!!. Needless to say mission accomplished i left full.

Not a fancy place, but it suits the need and fills the voids

There are newer reviews for Gagster's

Reviewed July 14, 2013

When we walked in we were greeted by a less than welcoming bartender The decor is a little tired and the place could use a decent cleaning. We ordered medium wings and a 15 piece "white pizza" The pizza was pretty good, the wings are average at best. The service was okay, I think we may have had the best server working that night, the others did a lot of standing around and texting. The bucket of mini beers is kinda cool.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Been going here for years. Pizza is the best - Crust and sauce unlike anything I've had before. I'm not a big chicken wing fan, but even their's I have to have a few of. Sooo good. The atmosphere is a little shady, set back in a parking lot near McDonalds in the middle of downtown, and once you get inside, its a little bar. But off to the side is a nice dining room. There is caricature's all over the bar area which give it a special touch. Sure sometimes the service and wait time is hit and miss, but the food out weighs it all. It's worth the wait. Be sure if you're Canadian to bring US Money or pay with credit card - as they charge the same amount for USD & CAD - so make sure you get the proper rate of exchange.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Went on a Saturday night, the place was packed waited 20 min for seating for 2. We ordered wings and pizza. We waited another 25 min for our food to arrive. The wings were very good, large. The pizza was very oily but edible. Prices are reasonable but inflate soda prices, no refills. Service consisted of staff running in different directions. We only saw our waitress when she took our order and brought us our bill. It looked like this place was having a hard time dealing with the large numbers, maybe they should consider hiring more staff.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

I am Canadian and so are a great majority of their customers. The reason I say this is because they will charge you on your Canadian $ even when it's higher at the bank. I suggest you pay by credit card so you get the actual rate for that day. Now the service. It's hit and miss...sometimes it's good and other times its like their forced to serve you and you don't see them back unless they have to come back. Hey this isn't the 80's or 90's when you couldn't get a seat. Don't take your business for granted for you really do have the best wings and white pizza around. If your servers don't want to work there...get rid of them. I will be back because the Wings and pizza are the best.