“Nice view but over-priced menu for average food”

Top of The Falls Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 299 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Unless your pressed for time and can't get back over the bridge, it would be better to look for other options. Service was attentive but that was about the only good thing (including giving us the wrong advice on where to view the fireworks)

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Highly disappointed with this restaurant all around. Prices were very high, food was sub par, service, dare I say, horrible. We saw our server when we placed our order and when it was time to pay--this isn't service. We were here for dinner and were just having sandwiches to tide us over until the fireworks. Three of my children had a $16 chicken wrap worth perhaps $5. My youngest had chicken strips that were actually quite good. My wife had the fish and chips. While the local beer batter was decent, it fell off the fish as a she'll rather than a coating. I tried the beef on deck which wasn't terrible, but I wouldn't recommend it either. Fries were cold all around the table.
Again, the view is the only reason to stop here; have a drink and eat somewhere else.

1  Thank Jimbobjr13
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We got here right before closing and they probably shouldn't've seated us but they did. It took forever for a waiter to get to us and when he did, he wasn't really ours and was just covering for someone else. Two of the waitstaff complained loudly right beside our table about a different table that wasn't leaving quickly enough. With that much of a bad taste in my mouth already it's hard to give a fair review of the food but the kids ate it so it was probably ok. And it was nice to sit inside and enjoy a view of the falls. And not *all* the waitstaff was horrible, the waiter who served us did an excellent job with the situation he was given. He even got us a beer from the closed bar (because it closed while we were waiting to be served). But overall, not a place I plan on revisiting, and not one I can recommend.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Our Senior Citizen trip included a lovely meal in "Top of The Falls Restaurant." We were very pleasantly greeted and served, and it was a perfect evening. No reason to feel anything but happiness to share this evening with our Pa. Senior Citizen group. Beautiful view, delicious food served with a touch of "fancy." Would go there again in a N.Y, heartbeat!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Really nice view of Horseshoe Falls but service sucks. We were seated timely but the wait staff was less than adequate. They pick & chose who to wait on. People seated after us were served & we didn't even get a glance. While manager apologized, her resolution was less than satisfactory with offering just expedited service. While the tables were filled, the restaurant wasn't packed with a wait list. Overpriced meal wasn't worth our time nor my business. Please, there are plenty more restaurants in Niagara Falls. I rated the food average without tasting, as I'm sure it's mediocre burgers, sandwiches & salads.