“Love”

Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Love”
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

I love colosso taco! They fulfill all my late night cravings. Me and my boyfriend go all the time! And the people are always nice :)

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank AmberNicolle16

Newfane, New York
“Late night eats”
Reviewed March 24, 2012

We always seem to end up here after late night outings. I love the stinger taco and my wife is a fan of the cheese crisp. This is truly a Niagara Falls staple, its one of those places that locals love.

• Visited March 2012
3 Thank Anthony R
“New ownership since 2009”
Reviewed January 24, 2012

New owner has really made some great changes and cleaned the place tremendously, I love their stinger taco, give it a try now, guaranteed you will forget about the old reviews.

2 Thank Staffal
lancaster
“Colosso Taco Do not Stoppo!”
Reviewed December 28, 2011

I recently wrote a review on this site about how discusting Colasso taco is.My review was very detailed and lenghty and I did not use any profanity or accusational words.For some reason i do not see my review on this page any longer and I wonder why that is.Seems to me someone had it removed and I am suspecting its someone from collasso that may have ties with the site provider.Either way I feel the need to write another one even if it will be deleted .Discusting,dirty and terrible service.My chicken was so spoiled that i took one bite and spit it out before I could even swallow it thank God.further investigation I found out that they place their raw chicken in coolers that sits there for longer than it should unfrozen.then to make things worse they boil it and serve it on the tacos.Have you ever smelled/tasted spolied.boiled chicken?I could not believe anyone can eat there and say this place is good.its not only bad,I would go as far as saying its unhealthy or worse.I got home that night and heaved almost before i got in the door of my home.it was terrible and I was sick the rest of the evening into the morning from whatever strain of virus formed on that chicken..this is no joke at all.I was thinking of going back and complaining but the place is so dirty and discusting i dont even want to see it again.My beef taco was almost like a homeade taco but the beef was not write either.after a few bites i stopped eating it because I started tasting somthing unsusual.I dont know if the meat was spolied or just cheap but it was not somthing you would want to eat,believe me.It just tasted dirty,Do you know what I mean.it had a dirty flavor.The place itself was so dirty.Go in and see for yourself.Im not the only one saying this on the reviews.The foors are discusting and there is black in all the floor edges.the air itself has that dirty greasy odor that I knoow only comes from unlceaned fryers,old grease and unclean surfaces.This place should be condemed.I just hope if any of you out there doubt me that you personally go there yourself and order the chicken taco.go ahead,I just wish I could be there to see your face when you not only smell it but gather up the nerve to take a bite.Oh man,I wish i could be there to see it.LOL.but actually this isnt really even funny because this food is being served with obvius heatlh ramifications and the place should be condemed or at least investigated by the FDA and made to comply with the current health laws.Now to be fare,I cannot say i tried anything other than the chicken and beef taco and I think i had some fried chicken appitizers things.and even those were not only cold but they were wet inside.like actualy water and the taste was somthing comparable to watered down ground fake chicken in a can.The breading over the chicken was again of a dirty greasy taste.Not a good greasy taste but dirty unclean flavor.Oh my God,Im honestly getting sick all over again just telling you about this place.So anyway,I dont know how the rest of the food is nor do I care.but if you go there Im serious to all of you out there when i say.take the challenge if you have the nerve.Go to collasso and get ready for a very bad experience.I have to say its my own fault because I knew when I saw how dirty it was I sould not have even ordered but i drove almost 35 miles just to try this place I rememberd from years ago when i was only 18.I was curious and couldnt remeber if it was good or not.Curiosity Killed the cat as they say.Hmm,maybe thats what was in the beef taco.....

• Visited October 2011
5 Thank Antonio b
Niagara Falls, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“they don't take Canadian $”
Reviewed March 28, 2011

In times when the Canadian dollar is at par, to say "we don't take Canadian" is amazing to me. Must be great to be able to turn down business!

Visited March 2011