“Great food and great service!!”
Review of Polish Nook

Polish Nook
Ranked #43 of 299 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I was told about the nook by a friend of mine for good polish food in the area. It seems like a family owned restaurant which I love!!! Very homey and comfortable and the food is great. We had the pleasure of having Andrea as our waitress and she's a star! If she doesn't run the place she definitely could!! I definitely will return the food is great and everyone is very friendly!! A must if your ever in the Niagara Falls area!!

1  Thank Travelingfoodie226

Reviewed April 23, 2013

we had a good time, but the traditional food was disappointing, especially the pierogi. This place has been around awhile and seems to have a loyal following.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

First off, although I live 10 minutes away, I had never been here. A friend called me last minute on New Year's Eve and we made a reservation approx an hour before we arrived. We had to wait at the bar foe a few before a table was ready, which was fine seeing we made reservation on short notice. Lots of friendly people to hang out with!! Food and service were excellent - lobster was excellent and way too much to finish - nice doggy bag for New Year's Day!! Will definitely be a regular!

3  Thank Canamnf
Reviewed May 29, 2012

We went there with my in laws over the Memorial Day weekend. First, decor. Dark, dated and pretty dismal. The food? South of pedestrian. Salad greens were brown. Our table had pork chop dinners and I had the petite sirloin. All suffered from under seasoning. The baked potatoes were served in foil (ugh) and the broccoli/cauliflower mix was low in flavor and quantity. The dinners come with dessert which was pumpkin ice cream pie. Frozen solid with a good (not great) taste once it thawed a bit. Unless they make some changes, we won't be back. So sad, because they could be a destination. They have a Polish platter which we did not have, but my guess is that it's not much better than what we had. So sad.

1  Thank foodieforpeace
Reviewed May 22, 2012

The cooking is American mediocre. How good a Polish cook do you have to be to grill a Polish sausage? There was a great tradition of Polish cooking in Niagara Falls. You won't find it here.

1  Thank Kay M