“Great for Steak, Polish Food and Fish Fry”
Review of Polish Nook

Polish Nook
Ranked #45 of 299 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 14, 2011

As a Niagara Falls native, I was hoping my review would give an out of towner a good recommendation. This restaurant was always a favorite- it was recently reopened under new mgmt and is still great! Limited menu- steak, seafood and of course, the "Polish Platter". Pierogi's are homemade and delicious- although I think you have to ask for them as they are not on the menu. Fish Fry is a big thing in western New York- especially during lent. This one is a keeper! Breaded not battered and excellent! Nothing fancy inside but clean, reasonable priced and service always pleasant. A local fav! Give it a try!

4  Thank Jakeysnake

Reviewed March 16, 2010

My friends who grew up in the Falls tell me this restaurant was popular years ago until it closed. It is now re-opened so we gave it a try. First thing to know...You MUST make reservations. My husband and I tried to walk-in on a Friday and were (not so nicely) turned away. I returned with a group of three friends several weeks later with a reservation and we were seated right away. The prices are fabulous! Dinners include coffee or tea, soup or salad, main entree AND dessert. I had a surf and turf..started with homemade chicken noodle soup and it was very good. My steak was excellent. Scallops were also good (just a little overdone). Topped it off with pumpkin ice cream pie! We had to sit and talk for a while before digging into pie as it was very frozen but that was okay. It was great! My friends had surf and turf with lobster and they loved it. I don't remember the exact price - think it was $12.95 for mine and $17.95 for lobster. All four threw in $20 and it covered bill----can't be beat! Only downside...not a great -looking neighborhood, but there is off-street parking in the lot.

2  Thank indigodawn