“Best Italian Food”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Reviewed July 26, 2014

We Had the most delicious dinner! Best pizza hands down. My husband said his gigantic calzone was best. We devoured our food and forgot to take pictures:( Anyone looking for a great meal with exceptional service must visit Michael's!

Reviewed July 26, 2014

Guard at Niagara Falls State Park mentioned several places to have lunch. He then said he would go to Micheal's in Little Italy. We went to Micheal's. Diner with very friendly & efficient staff Husband got a ham & cheese sandwich. It was piled high with shaved ham. I got the fresh fried haddock. So very good!

Reviewed July 23, 2014

Michael's has great food. The Chicken Parmesan is excellent, along with the homemade macaroni, gnocchi, and rigatoni. Even the salads are great! It isn't a fancy place but its reasonably priced and huge portions!

Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

Looking for something off the beaten path while visiting the falls and this was EXCELLENT! Food was AMAZING. Portions were huge. Prices very reasonable. Pay the small up charged for the homemade pasta! This was an easy drive from our hotel. Would highly recommend. Would go again! Come HUNGRY!

1  Thank Heidi K
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I honestly have to say I was absolutely shocked at some of the other reviews on here, with the 1-3 star ratings. I went for lunch in late June 2014 after reading some fantastic reviews on here. The décor is that of the local neighbourhood joint. Nothing fancy at all. Clearly a local place catering to families, couples, friends and some older patrons. Our waitress was absolutely amazing. Quick, attentive, gave valuable information on menu choices. I had the chicken parmesan with shell pasta and my spouse had the lasagna. We both had the salad with mozzarella curls and house dressing. The chicken was juicy and cooked to perfection. The tomato sauce on the pasta was delicious. Not a fan of the mozzarella curls but hubby loved it (not really a fan of cheese on salad so should have avoided, but was too curious) and they were abundant. The house dressing was nice. Nothing was swimming. The chicken parmesan portion is absolutely huge. Hubby finished my leftovers. Price was quite reasonable. The, what I assumed to be, owner chatted with me and was quite friendly. My only complaint was that they started vacuuming right during our lunch. But, again, I wasn't so put off by it to not go again. Planning on returning in July. I have really been led astray by some reviews on restaurants in Niagara Falls, NY, but this one is a keeper.

1  Thank Dale F