“Large Portions”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Reviewed July 17, 2013

My son got the Calzone, which was amazing, and could be shared by two. We also got one of the chicken specials, which was rather bland. My lasagna was average. Salad is a lot of iceberg lettuce with some rolled mozzarella pieces. OK food and prices.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Had the wife and kids with me. Everyone was happy with their food and my wallet was happy with the price. Pretty quick service also. Would definitely recommend them.

Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Went to Michael's Italian restaurant with my family (seven of us including three children). First time. Won't be the last. The food is delicious and the portions are huge. Don't be fooled by the diner type seating that this is a run-of-the-mill place as far as the food is concerned. Service is quick, food came quick. My wife is a critic when it comes to giving a restaurant a top review but she insisted that I give this place a above average rating.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

The restaurant is about 5 minutes or so from the Falls. My family chose a very different selection from Italian beef, Meatballs, Caesar Salad, Chicken wings, burgers, soup...everything was very good and one of my teens said it was his best part of the trip. The prices are good, service great, just a nice meal especially when you have been on the road.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

We decided to have lunch here because of the reviews on Trip Advisor. This one was spot on! We just missed the noon rush, so our waitress had plenty of time to tell us about the specials as well as the dynamic regular menu. She was friendly, cheerful, and made our dining experience delightful. Not only was the food excellent, but was also very plentiful! My husband had the lasagna which he praised highly. I had the eggplant parmesan and never regretted a bite! I took half of it home. Along with the pasta, the drinks, the sauce, the bread -- everything was superb, and all at a reasonable rate. Take your family and let the children share! I would return in a heartbeat.

2  Thank Junebug937